The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

So i see some players with there new supporter tag, but i still do not see mine, i have reloged thinking it would reset but still nothing.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Yeah, I was going to say the new packs were disappointing as well, but with the update they seem better.

I also agree with the others, on why there is not a $20-30 pack like there was last time as well. Smaller packs should be added IMHO

I also agree with another comment where the shop should have a text update of more content coming soon. I clicked the thread first but then immediately wanted to see the visuals before reading the post, and it all looked mehhh and decided then and there to hold off on buying a pack. After reading the update I changed my mind though, but only after I went back into the thread seeing as to why it was lack luster.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Important update from Chris:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

Thank you!

15 minutes of disappointment... until I read this!
Any Gargoyle Wing MTX on the way?
Haters going to hate.. Anyways even though you didnt have to.. Your going to add more stuff to the packs.. Good shit chris.. GOOD shit GGG as a whole.. LEGGGGGO Ascendancy hype! Getting my first pack tonight forsure!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
That is actually a Chimera not a Gargoyle.
Am I the only one who thinks the top tier pet is awesome. Great work GGG.
Packs are lousy. Way overpriced with very little reason to buy. Add in an insulting update to them (thanks for muscling about how hard it is) and you can see the direction they're taking the game. If you're not a whale, you're not welcome.
Thank for you adding some zone portal effects, I may have to purchase one the packs once I see what the portal effects are.
@SenorPez - Quit whining, nobody's perfect.
IGN: Expert

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info