the US Thanksgiving and POE have a lot in common! So Happy T Day GGG!!!

Both are about an outsider coming in and killing most of the natives and native wildlife. The US and POE share a common narrative :P

Seriously though Happy Thanksgiving from the US!!

I am thankful for POE it is has amused me for thousands of hours.

What is everyone else thankful for today?
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
The sun.
Spoiler
yes i am easily pleased and happy day in day out.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Having an awesome job.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
I am thankful to Gruest for showing me how to use boar as a fertilizer for the maize in my hideout.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
The list is too long.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
A recession-proof job.
For being alive and having food on the table.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the US o/
Family, it being a generic answer does not stop me from loving them.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ

finally got this....only to die and go to standard the first pack of rare monster with increased speed. But I'm not even mad, cause now I'm finally back to playing normlly after being disappointed in this item :p

I think I'm just happy to still alive are we?
my friend "Serleth" who has not only shown me the ropes in this game, but has proven time and time again that, no matter how far away you are from your friend, they will always be by your side <3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info