the US Thanksgiving and POE have a lot in common! So Happy T Day GGG!!!

I am thankful for the brand-spanking new roof installed on my house, yesterday. Not so thankful for having to pay for it, but... =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
The roof over my head and high speed internets.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
I'm thankful Thanksgiving is only once a year :P.
"
jadenharrow wrote:
Both are about an outsider coming in and killing most of the natives and native wildlife. The US and POE share a common narrative :P

Wow. Seriously? I am speechless.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
I'm thankful for good health and the ability to buy top tier GGG packs without worries.

IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'm thankful for being able to do a 135kg deadlift. Feels Marauder as fuck.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Cake.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
i'm thankful thanksgiving is just a bloody american holiday and hopefully doesn't ever make it to europe. like "helloween".
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
i'm thankful thanksgiving is just a bloody american holiday and hopefully doesn't ever make it to europe. like "helloween".

If it ever does, we will bring our dental care along with it :P
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
"
vio wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTf5d3l35jo ? \m/
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info