2.1 passive tree for planing?

"
Actkqk wrote:
"
will we get a pre release of the new skill tree for a little sneakpeak, getting a feel of the new system and planing our builds around it not having to panic cuz we dont know how to properly setup our characters and the patch came out so soon, its around 2weeks left right? i would love to see the new skilltree

The same old question? Could be expected from somebody new but not someone registered in 2013... Some never learn.

Like a kid asking to open XMas gifts early... they never learn. :3 patience is key.
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
will we get a pre release of the new skill tree for a little sneakpeak, getting a feel of the new system and planing our builds around it not having to panic cuz we dont know how to properly setup our characters and the patch came out so soon, its around 2weeks left right? i would love to see the new skilltree

The same old question? Could be expected from somebody new but not someone registered in 2013... Some never learn.
Rude
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Ocylix wrote:
we got photoshoped leaks

http://i.imgur.com/YAv5oY4.jpg

we are not sure if this is the final tree. the darker area is from the current tree.

Where did they get those pics of the tree? From other videos?
This is a buff.
I doubt that the tree we end up with currently exists. They'll tweek it over the next week.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I doubt that the tree we end up with currently exists. They'll tweek it over the next week.

Almost certainly not. They'll continue changing it right up until the release date.
You are in no position to push and rush GGG mortal.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Almost certainly not. They'll continue changing it right up until the release date.

Yup no point theory crafting until about 2 days before release, when they finally push out the finalized tree api (or w/e the file is) to the fansites so they can host it.

Even the tiny ascendancy trees will be subject to tweaks & rearrangements.
You will likely get it an hour before the servers go live.
At the very best you may get it a few days before the launch of 2.1 via the offline skill trees BUT it could easily be held until the day of launch, basically i wouldn't hold your breath expecting one before the 11th
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Pretty much what others have said. If we're lucky we'll get it a few days ahead of time, and if not and GGG needs to finalize changes right up until the end, then it won't be until a few hours before the patch drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info