2.1 passive tree for planing?

will we get a pre release of the new skill tree for a little sneakpeak, getting a feel of the new system and planing our builds around it not having to panic cuz we dont know how to properly setup our characters and the patch came out so soon, its around 2weeks left right? i would love to see the new skilltree
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
They haven't mentioned any changes to the tree for 2.1... at least none that come to mind.
Yep, they totally haven't!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1478438/page/1

"
We're also improving several game systems including: monster damage, leech, the passive skill tree...
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
we got photoshoped leaks

http://i.imgur.com/YAv5oY4.jpg

we are not sure if this is the final tree. the darker area is from the current tree.
I need more purple titles
Last edited by Ocylix on Nov 26, 2015, 9:43:45 AM
Hhhmmm... maybe this would help:
Spoiler

Level off the damage spikes with a rabbit planer... err... maybe not. But playing 95% + of PoE and making a build that you can cruise control through the mobs and then hit the rare unique creature, rogue, or end zone/map boss that then one-shot kill our exile has always been and probably always will be a serious problem with PoE content. All in the guise of proclaiming to be a "hardcore" arpg?. In the name of "frustration-core" or "maddening-core" is a more apt description of this PoE attempt to challenge us.

Ok, getting back on track GGG never divulges the new passive tree or other game playing changes until the week before a new release so PoE 2.1.0 will not be any different.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Sorry... meant "specific" changes.
"
Ocylix wrote:
we got photoshoped leaks

http://i.imgur.com/YAv5oY4.jpg

we are not sure if this is the final tree. the darker area is from the current tree.
more changes doesent seem neccesary concidering these 3 classes is the onces who take an impact by the upcomming patch, and i spot a giant chaos tree on shadows area, what may it be?
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Nov 26, 2015, 10:38:40 AM
Really liking the streamlining of shadow and ranger.

Also i hadn't noticed that new cluster next to the top aura efficiency nodes, so cheers for that Ocylix.

That ranger tree though, so yummy to look at, i usually had to travel around the edge to leave it which felt like a waste sadly.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
It would be nice to have a release a bit early like they did since the last changes.
"
will we get a pre release of the new skill tree for a little sneakpeak, getting a feel of the new system and planing our builds around it not having to panic cuz we dont know how to properly setup our characters and the patch came out so soon, its around 2weeks left right? i would love to see the new skilltree

The same old question? Could be expected from somebody new but not someone registered in 2013... Some never learn.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info