[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN:Nahjaka
Hello there I frequently play PoE and a couple of my friends who are in your guild recommended me to ask for an invite, I have always watched your streams and it's looks like a nice group of people that I would love to join! I always play in the latest league but occasionally go to standard to re-plan or try out builds. Looking forward to playing in the new Prophecy League!
IGH:KissDischarge
Hi, im a new player of POE.I was playing D3 almost 2 years. When i started playing poe, i realized that this game provides so many options to the player. Im playing in perandus league allmost everyday. Im still trying to improve my lvl 97 discharge.I hope i could join your guild to participate in prophecy league with all other guild mates.
I'm Interested. Have played periodically for several years now. Currently getting ramped up for Prophecy. My goal for league usually centers around getting top 500 on leaderboards. Have accomplished this the past few seasons.

IGN: Im_Frosty
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
Last edited by WayTooFrosty on May 22, 2016, 2:01:45 PM
IGN: GodsRace
I am fairly new to the game but I managed to get a lvl 95 char in the 2 week event. I am very active and I'm looking for an active guild to join.
IGN: Fangoverfang
I played back in warbands, then came back mid perandus and am stoked for prophecy. It will be the first time I play during the beginning of a league. I may look into HC in the future but for now, I am sticking to SC and pushing for those tasty MTX and currencies. Hope to get an invite im on mostly daily!
IGN: Sparkinglicious

Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild. I jsut started playing this game in Perandus and i managed to get a few characters past lvl 90, though my first self created freezing pulse witch was a total desaster haha.. So it was my first league, everything self found and i really enjoyed the game.
I'm looking here for a guild to conquer the upcoming challenge league, getting the best builds after the nerfs, have a nice community to interact and chat with and to have an easy map rotation with people you know from the guild. Looking forward hearing from you!
Last edited by KingofKingzer on May 24, 2016, 2:54:17 PM
IGN: SpectreIceStorm (account is Quendishir)

I'm a streamer, and I'm working on building my community. I'm looking for a hardcore temp/perm league guild to run with. I'm playing the final week of Perandus and prepping for the new Prophecy temp league!
Last edited by barsukag on May 26, 2016, 11:04:14 AM
IGN: Imogen____

I only play Softcore Leagues, but I'm most likely going to start touching Standard as well. I'm currently on a one year break from education & work, so I have a LOT of time to put into this game. I've started playing during the Golden Seraph MTX league (can't remember) the name and recently returned for Perandus. During the Golden Seraph MTX league I was 85 lvl after completing my challenges and I stopped afterwards.

I've had many characters this league, the first one being a tornado shot deadeye which got to 82-83 I believe, after that I rerolled a few times before reaching 80 and now settled for a CoC Discharge Trickster. Got my Devotion shortly, and currently sitting at almost 92 lvl after finishing my challenges. I played mostly solo, never did any Gorge rotas so I'm not maxed out yet as my goal was to hit 36 instead of level 100.

I will nolife during the Prophecy league and would love to find a spot in your guild. It gets pretty boring and slow when playing solo, so a guild such as yours would be lovely to play in.

I'm not going to play much during the remaining 8-9 days of Perandus, so if you decide I'm worthy of joining your guild, please send me a forum PM and I'll join you guys as soon as possible so we can play together during Prophecy.
Hi, I'm interested in joining. It's pretty lonely at current league, would be nice to have a guild next league. IGN: Marauder_ATD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info