[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Lskw

Let me tell you my story: My name is Aaron, i'm 23 years old from England. I used to be a pretty casual player, before Perandus my highest character was mid 80's and i never owned a 6l. In this league i broke too many personal goals to even count. I have 2 95+ characters, achieved #9 chieftain in Flashback SC, completed 40/40 Perandus challenges, Killed uber Atziri, acquired several 6l's & accumulated over 100 exalts of gear/currency. I returned to OPA when i came back to PoE for perandus which was fun as first. Everyone helped each other out myself included - i very rarely say no to guildies. Slowly the atmosphere was becoming toxic, player activity was rapidly declining, officers were rarely available and when they were some of them were extremely rude, condescending and/or unwilling to help and i just wanted to get myself outta there! This led me to Umbra (yesterday) which had a nice vibe for the brief time i spent there until one of the aforementioned players from OPA quit and joined UMBRA aswell (just my luck right?) So i'm looking for a friendly home where people help each other, where questions are encouraged & answered without sarcasm or under duress and where i can feel at home in PoE again!

Thanks for reading,
Lsk
Last edited by Aarond2lod on May 26, 2016, 1:10:38 PM
Hey, i'd like a guild invite, im playing pretty much everyday, and my current guild is pretty much dead:)

IGN: GnomingGnom
Ign = GnomingGnom

Inviting those with 95+ characters (any league) or 24+ challenges complete. Its been hard to track player activity since the trade tab updates so invites/kicks are happening often. Keep applying to get in before 2.3 hits.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on May 26, 2016, 4:33:40 PM
I would like to join, mostly plat HC temp leagues though. I'm quite active, and would like to play with others (got quite lonely playing mostly solo).

Edit: I don't have 95+ bc I play hc riped my lvl 80 necro (Ryuiq) pushing crazy map mods solo, also I delete my old toons. I do have quite a bit of knowledge about the game esp about summoners and necros.

ING: Ryuiq
Last edited by bob2006 on May 26, 2016, 3:58:30 PM
I would like to join, mostly plat HC temp leagues though. I would like to play with others.

But I don't have 95+ bc I play hc riped my lvl 80 cycloner (HeroMustDie) in merc lab.

ING: HeroMustDie

Inviting those with 95+ characters (any league) or 24+ challenges complete. Its been hard to track player activity since the trade tab updates so invites/kicks are happening often. Keep applying to get in before 2.3 hits.
LightyGaming.com
hey im a temp league hc/sc player that's interested in experiencing the launch of a league with a guild. My ign name is Reaverchan
I have a 95 character in std! 88 in perandus that was migrated from 2w, didn't play perandus itself.
Hello :) my ign is
Rambi_
im only level 66, but im very active and would like to have a guild i can talk to about things and help me become better at the game i know i have to be higher level to join but, i would really use a nice guild at the moment if its possible :D
hi ign is exiledaku have a level 94 on std 60% to 95 and completed 36 perandus challenge
Ign ExiledAkuma
Last edited by dominants on May 27, 2016, 8:13:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info