I want to join this guild.
My IGN: ArteNyssa

Thank you in advance.

Regards.
I'm interested to join
IGN: mokobuzuka

Cheers
ign:ggsrsgg

hi i am a returning i used to been in the guild when tailsman came out but then left it when i left the game now i wish to join it again

hope u invite me to the guild again hoping to play with u
IGN: Diabolacal

Play nearly exclusively in leagues - although its nice filling the essence tab in Standard!

Been through the end of Essence, Breach and now Legacy leagues, learning more as I go along and now its time to give some, admittedly limited, advice to others when I can.
Hello i´m pretty new on this game, still a newb getting into 400 hours almost, i would like to enter a guild of nice people that could help me with some questions if i have some and stuff, my IGN is,

PMehMRF,

IGN: IHPPE
Seems like the perfect guild for a new player! I've been playing for around 2 weeks I think and I still don't get how most of the stuff works :/
Bump
Last edited by jeremist on Aug 27, 2018, 12:13:47 AM
IGN: Vaccaria
I have around 300 hours of game time and play leagues exclusively.
Hey, never played in a guild before and looking to try it out. I've been playing since Domination/Invasion on and off, but I've been very active during legacy which will continue into FoO. I've got over 400 hours in the steam client, and probably another 100+ in the standalone client.

I pretty much play exclusively temp HC

IGN:Pizza_Burn
Last edited by kfed101 on Jun 6, 2017, 1:47:50 PM
IGN : Mirror_howa

Started at the end of breach, so i am fairly new player :) but have achieved some nice things i am happy whit:)
Learning crafting and allso trying to get better andurstanding of poe market.I am active player and planning to be wery active in the future. Most of my time atm is gone into playing poe market to make currency and i am have achieved to get some wery nice gear what is worth huge bucks .Hoping to doo much better in next league.
Last edited by Maestery on Jun 7, 2017, 2:13:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info