[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: SamuraiOfTheEast

I really enjoy trying new builds and improving my characters. It is my first league and I try to gain as much knowledge on the game as possible in order to prepare for the next league. I am online most of the time, except mornings (EU).
IGN: __Felicity__
I play Poe everyday. Look forward to joining!
IGN: DKsEtherealKnives

This is my first league, but I've gone rather hard on Path. I have 1000 hours played now, and over a dozen finished builds (70+ anyway). I'm going for 40/40 this league, and obviously I play every day. Just looking for a guild to chat with while I spent far far too many hours in game!
IGN: Shadowsire

Mostly a Daily player. Playing in the current league but also play standard. Been in since closed beta and looking for a group of players to play with and help with my experience.
IGN:Meeking
Hey my name is meek, i've been looking for an active guild with a knowledgeable playerbase for a while.
I watch a lot of your videos and enjoy your content. Super active, been learning to farm uber lab.
IGN: AvenDorth

Playing daily mostly on leagues, ive got quite enough knowledge to help new players, but I also often need some help with pricing or mapping - reason to find a guild. EU time.
IGN: ScudTdAr

Used to play when it was 2.0, coming back for a fresh start. Working now so I'm on and off, but I've clocked 5-10h a week. Looking for some nice gear swaps, good theory-crafting advice and even better company!
IGN:Deathos

Playing legacy right now, looking for an active guild where everyone doesn't quit 3 weeks after a league starts.
IGN: Sjanten
Recently returned to PoE after a long "break" doing other things. Playing softcore Legacy at the moment just trying to re-learn this game since so much has happened since i last played, and i'm looking for a guild to play with.
I usually play a little every day, but might have days off with the missus.
Located in EU (Norway more precise), play in the evenings UTC+1 Timezone.
Hopefully i could come join you all!
i'd love to join an active guild! Fairly new to the game but grasping it quickly and towards the end game content. Look forward to hearing from ya.
IGN:SlashyMcNercoMunger
Ex D3 Player. But loving POE and looking forward to new patch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info