[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Started playing a month ago and realised how complex this game is. Any help would be great and so i'd like to join this guild. add me to the list please
Play this game for a while now.Still got a lot of things that I can't achieve.Would be nice to be in such a guild.
IGN:Breach_Nobility
would like to join im fairly new my names KeiDin
Hello, I've been playing for almost a year but i'm pretty much a noob and would like to join the guild
I play (very slowly/bad internet) softcore on temp leagues 2 to 3 char per league and the occasional standard to try stuff out

Ign: ARK_ARC
Last edited by arknot14 on May 26, 2017, 10:46:03 AM
I'm sorry, I messed up my ingame name in my last post, let me start over:

Hello, my name is Jimmy and I'm a 24 years old Canadian banker & HR university student. I'm a new-ish player on its first legacy league, really active and learned A LOT from asking questions and tons of videos/guides, I know my way around and love helping people out with what I can. I'm looking for partners to chat and play with on end game content. I comfortably solo clear T15 maps (haven't tried T16 yet) and atziri. Haven't tried shaper or uber lab yet, but my build is supposed to take them both. I'm a aura-summoner lvl 85 btw, I play casually due to my schedule, but when I do I don't waste my time. I don't see myself being inactive for a week, let aloke 3 weeks.

IGN is IDKhowtoplayPOEhelp
Hi, would love to join! Thanks

IGN: echodrome
Looking for an active guild. Please add me.
Hello.
I'm quite active since breach and playing only in temp league.
I'd like to join the guild to socialize and learn more things.
IGN : KhanHaari
IGN: triestarrow
I Mostly play standard and working on my TS build but I also participate in SC league to acquire league exclusive items and try new staff in the league.
Hey new player here! just started playing POE. FIrst character on legacy SC. Would love to play with other people!
IGN: clutchxxwitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info