[Spoiler] Leaked Shadow + Templar Ascendency Classes

"
1453R wrote:
As I recall, Iron Reflexes removes evasion chance, not evasion rating, and adds armor in proportion to evasion chance. Though yes, it could prove to be that Iron Reflexes makes Compound Armor (more) useless.

Iron Reflexes works like Damage Conversion, but for Evasion Rating. IR converts 100% of Evasion Rating to Armour Rating, and then applies all applicable modifiers to that value as per Conversion rules. Since you are left with 0 Evasion Rating, all effects that scale with Evasion Rating (ex. Queen of the Forest) will suck balls. :P

Without any sort of a source, this "leak" is just bullshit to me *shrug*
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 23, 2015, 10:20:47 AM
"
(A) Recycle
Whenever a Charge Expires, or Whenever you Consume a Charge of any Type you have a 25% Chance to Gain a New Random Charge with a Base Duration of 8 Seconds.

Line is too long, nice try though.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
1453R wrote:
As I recall, Iron Reflexes removes evasion chance, not evasion rating, and adds armor in proportion to evasion chance. Though yes, it could prove to be that Iron Reflexes makes Compound Armor (more) useless.

Iron Reflexes works like Damage Conversion, but for Evasion Rating. IR converts 100% of Evasion Rating to Armour Rating, and then applies all applicable modifiers to that value as per Conversion rules. Since you are left with 0 Evasion Rating, all effects that scale with Evasion Rating (ex. Queen of the Forest) will suck balls. :P

Without any sort of a source, this "leak" is just bullshit to me *shrug*

Good to know, thanks for the correction.

And yeah, this almost sounds like rampant speculation disguised as a leak to me. I mean heck, there's nothing wrong with rampant speculation, but call it what it is.
1st path of rogue has uneven number of skills
You did a good job with these classes; please do more.

Also remember that half the nodes are smaller and don't need a unique name.
"
Zvim wrote:
"
CookieVortex wrote:
Oracle looks weak.

This shadow class, if that leech also aplies to spells then it's OP. If not, then the only reason to play this class is psuedo charge generator (which is OP).

Also 2% more damage per 1% ES. So if I have 5000 life and 50ES then I will get +200% on 0 ES ?

OP is trolling.

That would be cool with Eldritch Battery and a token amount of ES, drain that with your first cast and go nuts.

I dont know how much of this is real...but the 2% more damage would be insane! Run an RF/Iron Will caster and wear 1 item with as little ES as possible. RF will remove the ES completely and you will have the life regen to counter that ES burn which will be minimal. Get the RF increased damage and the 200% more damage from that...if thats true I'm gonna be building an RF caster soon.
It's sad that people are taking this post seriously.. but it will be even more sad if GGG doesn't ban this person from posting in the forums.

He could have just said it was speculation or whatever.. but instead he presented it as leaked information.

Fuck people like this. So pathetic in his own life that this is the only kind of thing that can make him feel better about himself. Sad.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
WTS
200ex!
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
^That Sweet Sweet legacy roll though!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
WTS
b/o 2000ex, c/o 1000ex!
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info