anyone else hoping for a true low life subclass?

There is already a perk that "removes status ailments on reaching low life status" so i don't see why there couldn't be more of those.

But i agree with Nephalim, it does not warrant an entire sub-set of the ascendancy perks. just a few scattered around with other buffs in between should suffice and force meaningful choices even on low-life users.

I COULD however see a templar ascendancy be something like 50% of chaos damage cannot bypass energy shield/life steal and regen are split between life and es.

So not low life directly, but interesting for it as well as enabling hybrid builds more actively.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
There is already a perk that "removes status ailments on reaching low life status" so i don't see why there couldn't be more of those.

But i agree with Nephalim, it does not warrant an entire sub-set of the ascendancy perks. just a few scattered around with other buffs in between should suffice and force meaningful choices even on low-life users.

I COULD however see a templar ascendancy be something like 50% of chaos damage cannot bypass energy shield/life steal and regen are split between life and es.

So not low life directly, but interesting for it as well as enabling hybrid builds more actively.

Peace,

-Boem-

is not neccesary to use all of them but with a few changes its posible to make it more viable for other builds say:

-berserk: every 50 missing hp increace damage by "x"
-transforming essence: mana reservation becomes mana degeneration at "x" rate (ex: 60% reservation = 6% mana degeneration)
-fervor: when on low life reduce incoming damage by "x", ES becomes cero
-burning blood: 100% of damage taken is dealt as fire damage around you (reduced dmg vs players)

only berserker and fervor are truly low life.

transforming essence (old blood force) can be used for MOM builds with high enought mana regen to sustain 1 or 2 auras without touching the actual mana pool for MOM.

and burning blood can be used for melee fire builds like infernal blow where the reflect dmg will soft the attackers letting infernal blow explosion on kill finish them off.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info