anyone else hoping for a true low life subclass?

wondering if i am the only one who wants a true low life / berserker subclass.

something like

-berserk: every 50 missing hp increace damage by "x"
-blood force: mana reservation becomes life degeneration at "x" rate (ex: 60% reservation = 5% life degeneration)
-fervor: when on low life reduce incoming damage by "x", ES becomes cero
-burning blood: 100% of damage taken is dealt as fire damage around you (reduced dmg vs players)

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Nov 21, 2015, 4:46:55 PM
as long as low life requires the shavs - or if your extremely desperate - the solaris, theres really no point in hoping for anything more for low life.

its always shavs, and nothing else.

a item like shavs should never exist - cause it 100% forces you to use it, if you go low life - theres no acceptable alternative, unless you dont mind being dead every single time a fraction of chaos damage gets near you.

theres nothing else in the game that forces you into 1 item, like shavs does.

as long as thats the case, I dont think theres ever really gonna be any hope for anything really interesting with low life.

what shavs does should never have been on gear, it should have been a passive always.
something someone can spec into, if they chose to.

Low life has been gutted so fucking hard now so yeah it would be nice but I highly doubt it. They don't like low life obviously.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
caboom wrote:

-berserk: every 50 missing hp increace damage by "x"

I really like that idea. Would open up some potential damage increases. it would make life more valuable for low life builds
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Kunaak wrote:
as long as low life requires the shavs - or if your extremely desperate - the solaris, theres really no point in hoping for anything more for low life.

its always shavs, and nothing else.

a item like shavs should never exist - cause it 100% forces you to use it, if you go low life - theres no acceptable alternative, unless you dont mind being dead every single time a fraction of chaos damage gets near you.

theres nothing else in the game that forces you into 1 item, like shavs does.

as long as thats the case, I dont think theres ever really gonna be any hope for anything really interesting with low life.

what shavs does should never have been on gear, it should have been a passive always.
something someone can spec into, if they chose to.

but....

there can be a node that gives you chaos damage cannot by pass ES.....

and i think too that low life build need a buff...
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
I don't want low life to be too easy because there are a lot of perks associated with being at low life, there should always be a significant hurdle to being low life.
This was the most overpowered thing in the entire game for the longest time until GGG realized you should not be able to do 1 trillion aoe dps whilst swimming in auras.

I do not think LL is robust enough to warrant an entire ascendant class.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
This was the most overpowered thing in the entire game for the longest time until GGG realized you should not be able to do 1 trillion aoe dps whilst swimming in auras.

Still dont see how these people are getting all this DPS

I have all kinds of builds ow and none of them even hit 100k dps
My best would be RF at like 70k? but that isnt true dps like normal (sucks way more) RF 100k is like normal 10k per hit

Think my highest not RF is like 18k with a soul taker
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Still dont see how these people are getting all this DPS

I have all kinds of builds ow and none of them even hit 100k dps
My best would be RF at like 70k? but that isnt true dps like normal (sucks way more) RF 100k is like normal 10k per hit

Think my highest not RF is like 18k with a soul taker

Dps for the most part is meaningless unless youre comparing single target or extremely similar skills. 20,000 LA dps linked to chain and lmp is going to clear faster than even 100,000 ground slam.

A better indicator is clear speed at a certain map level. Low life builds could clear mobs in courtyard maps instantly back in the day. Well, they still can.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Would be interesting, but I don't think they could make an entire subclass around Low Life. From what I've seen, all the other Subclasses have things that can apply to a number of builds (Even if they're aimed at specific themes).

They could perhaps work one based around Reservation, rather than specifically based around Low Life.

No idea how it'd work, but, I think a Node that changes when the Low Life threshold occurs would be interesting. I.e "Low Life now occurs when you are at 50% HP or below", or perhaps even changing it to a static figure to encourage actual life builds that take advantage of Low Life effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info