Oh how I remember when I thought this game was shit.

Few years ago a friend directly linked me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8779Ff_qoc and I was like seems like a shittier version of d2 but judging it based on a basic video was kinda stupid so I decided to play it and obviously I fell in love with it.

Brain: Thankfully we don't judge games by looking at it right?

Yeah god dam right.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
There are plenty of games out there that come close to playing with feces, but no, this is not one of them. I won't name names, you all know what games i am referring to.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Nov 21, 2015, 6:54:06 AM
I first saw someone playing it at a lan cafe and was impressed at how they'd upgraded their zombies to have a noxious blood constantly dribbling off them.

I later discovered that that's just the way they look, but it was too late; I was hooked.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Nov 21, 2015, 7:56:56 AM
it is 2015 this game still looks bad and unfortunately we and you can do nothing about that, to be honest i would like to play an arpg with better graphics but they dont have good meta like poe has, and poe doesnt have god graphics like most of arpgs have.. if some guys come and tell that poe is looking good, i will open my poe client and will stare at the game for hours and will ask myself to this question: why cant i see the good graphics of poe that others do.
"
Cgosar wrote:
it is 2015 this game still looks bad and unfortunately we and you can do nothing about that, to be honest i would like to play an arpg with better graphics but they dont have good meta like poe has, and poe doesnt have god graphics like most of arpgs have.. if some guys come and tell that poe is looking good, i will open my poe client and will stare at the game for hours and will ask myself to this question: why cant i see the good graphics of poe that others do.

Shit imagine this if it had the Unreal engine like I'd ask my family to fund it hahaha.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 21, 2015, 10:06:02 AM
"
crystalwitch wrote:
I first saw someone playing it at a lan cafe and was impressed at how they'd upgraded their zombies to have a noxious blood constantly dribbling off them.

I later discovered that that's just the way they look, but it was too late; I was hooked.

sir you got fished with zombie blood :D

yes, it is too late
I need more purple titles
I much prefer the graphics here than the cartoony anime shit that a lot of games use today.

A while back I resubbed into warcraft for two months. I felt like I was chillin in disneyland.

I like the modernized archaic look of PoE.

I spoke to one of the devs on here a while back about going to the unreal engine. He basically said it would take years to transfer it over. That was before or during the Atziri expansion. But I got the impression that would be one person working on it. We were discussing it for optimization reasons not for better graphics.

Besides, they're constantly improving the graphics. It's just small scale, and they never tell you where to look.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
the graphics are the reason why I play this game. oh and the loot too.
There's a physical principle involved called "Conservation of Shit". For everyone who discovers that the game "isn't shit" there's someone who discovers that it is.
Or, if you prefer a more poetic touch, for everyone remembering the times when they thought this game was shit, there are others remembering the times when they thought this game was the shit.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info