Oh how I remember when I thought this game was shit.

I personally like visuals of this game very much. Optimalization is for different discussion.

I remember when i first time found entrance to Catacombs, it looks so good, it reminded me Titan Quest.

Heh, I remember thinking how the game looked so bad and how clunky the gameplay felt... But still "forced" myself to play cause my friends were playing as well. This was back in the beta.

Didn't take long for me to realize how amazing of a game it actually was.
Sure, it has it's flaws (mostly the clunky game-engine), but as a whole it's just 9.9/10 awesome.
Last edited by crafteri on Nov 21, 2015, 6:39:37 PM
Gotta say, I'd love it if TotalBiscuit did a video to compare closed beta with the current release. Would be great for publicity too. Get on that GGG.

So watching that made me think of some things:
-Where'd the Basalt Band go? Accuracy on an early ring would be pretty cool, and at that numerical value wouldn't be ridiculous.

-I'm yearning for a more open Twilight Strand and Terraces (Uhhh, Coast.
But Terraces is better. ;) )

-More multi-currency bartering in the system would be appreciated in the current game. When racing you inevitably have less of one currency, and more of the others. I'm thinking it would be pretty cool to have more granular trading prices, a wisdom and a transmute instead of four wisdoms, for example. It's just seems like it would be kind of nice.

-Right clicking to equip an item. Why isn't that in exactly?

All that said, it's really refreshing to see where the game was, know where it is now, and get previews of the future in quick succession. Hah.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Iv always though this game looked fantastic form day 1 .

It's the art style i just like it , Games like diablo 3 and divilin look like shit to me .

But i am odd , i mean i think gears of war 1 looks way better than number 2 and 3 , and if you put the gears of war 1 original game and the new HD remake side by side ill prefer the original evrey time. Same goes for metro , i find the original metro like WAY nicer than the remake .

Ironicaly i feel that the part of path of exile that looks the worst , is act 4 . I find the colour palate bland , why the fuck is the hole act covered in this red or grey hue ? Like seriously the end areas of act 4 are red textures on red backgrounds with red enemies bathed in red lightning , whould some one get that man a different crayon ffs !!!
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
SirSid wrote:
Iv always though this game looked fantastic form day 1 .

It's the art style i just like it , Games like diablo 3 and divilin look like shit to me .

But i am odd , i mean i think gears of war 1 looks way better than number 2 and 3 , and if you put the gears of war 1 original game and the new HD remake side by side ill prefer the original evrey time. Same goes for metro , i find the original metro like WAY nicer than the remake .

Ironicaly i feel that the part of path of exile that looks the worst , is act 4 . I find the colour palate bland , why the fuck is the hole act covered in this red or grey hue ? Like seriously the end areas of act 4 are red textures on red backgrounds with red enemies bathed in red lightning , whould some one get that man a different crayon ffs !!!

I was making fun of the game so hard too but friend really pressured me. Unfortunately that friend now is stuck playing D3 because poe is ''complex' which is fine I suppose T_T
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
There's a physical principle involved called "Conservation of Shit". For everyone who discovers that the game "isn't shit" there's someone who discovers that it is.

^

I was going to hold my own opinions but Shags does a better job of holding my opinions that than me. I can either spend more time on the forum just quoting what he says or go to bed. I am feeling kind of tired.....
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
I first discovered this game by mistake after rage quitting D3. Signed up for closed beta and instantly fell in love. My first build was a flame totem build and I thought I was a smart ass for using blind with it lol. Graphics never turned me off, it actually got me more interested.
The game was Great and is turning into shit.
When I first logged in during OB my first thought was that the graphics were better than I expected from a FTP. Turns out the game is much better than I expected as well. Need to burn myself out on FO4 before new leagues start!
this game never was a shit

ps edit time
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Nov 23, 2015, 11:24:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info