(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

"
SupaMF wrote:

Swap the abyssus for a devotos while running from a room to another.

Swap back to abyssus when you hit the Izaro's room.

nice idea :D
"
gote66666 wrote:
Thought i'd do a quick reply to say thanks to op and everyone else that's contributed in this thread with such a wealth of information and a really solid and well thought out build.

I tried a few different duelist builds for breach and ended up on this one as I already had a few pieces of gear that could fit and it's taken me up to guardians with minimal issues in my quest to complete the atlas. The shield charge variant is just a monster for safe speed farming high maps.

Fantastic build for uber lab too. Very safe, 'forgiving', powerful and efficient.

thanks very much :)

Thanks man! Happy you've had good experience. I think the core SC build is very well optimized for fast farm of t15s and uber lab. It can clear guardians/shaper, but it's easier to finish this last bit of content with the quick swap to cyclone (can keep tree the same and all). Hope you are able to finish out your atlas! :D

"
DrakeVincent wrote:
Do you have two sets of 6L? like one for Shield charge and other for Cyclone.

Yes, this is what I have. It's a nice luxury so that you can freely swap from fast farming t15s to a setup for guardians. Not necessary, but definitely fun to play 2 totally different styles with same tree!

"
Giammafix wrote:
I just ran it today after seeing your video, I literally wrecked those poor guys Argus and Izaro! XD Izaro nearly couldn't hit me in the last fight, I didn't imagine that this build was so amazing for uber lab, atlas objectives, league challenges... :)

(ps: I had just near 6k life)

That's great man! Yea, I've been puzzled by people saying they are struggling on uber lab. With even mediocre gear and some levels it's ezpz! Really people just need to get comfortable with traps and avoiding that 1 izaro slam (which you can facetank as soon as you pass 6k life I believe, it doesn't come close to killing me at 7.1k).

"
Dragon_Bukid wrote:

yeah my bad, i didn't see it, how did you guys get your move speed to 50% though? I only have 30%, and I'm wearing 30% ms boots, i also followed the tree minus the jewel slots

I guess I'll have to try tomorrow in the new layout then, too many spinning traps today (spinning phys traps + abyssus + slow ms = f.u. izaro) :\, i find it difficult to do uber lab without leap slam or blink arrow.

"Swap the abyssus for a devotos while running from a room to another.

Swap back to abyssus when you hit the Izaro's room."

Too late i've already killed him :D haha (a few close calls on the spinning traps though), ascendancy and is currently the strongest and tankiest build I have completed, it's insane!

I am not sure what you guys are talking about in terms of the move... if I have quicksilver flask + vaal haste up, I reach 141% move speed! You can keep the flask up nearly perma for uber lab. Very important for making it speedy and mitigating traps.

Devotos would be a bit of a speed boost, but it takes up inventory and time. Keep in mind you can just use 2 brightbeak on swap with leapslam if you want to optimize for uber lab... by far the most efficient swap you can do :D.
Really enjoying the build, this is my 2nd character this season after starting late and it really reminds me of a dashing strike monk from D3 which i enjoyed a lot. Relatively cheap to start gearing , and a quality farming character has let me gear up substantially. Min maxing the jewelry slots is expensive however. How do you hit 7.1k+ Hp demo? Is that with a 40% belly?
"
avnosherb wrote:
Really enjoying the build, this is my 2nd character this season after starting late and it really reminds me of a dashing strike monk from D3 which i enjoyed a lot. Relatively cheap to start gearing , and a quality farming character has let me gear up substantially. Min maxing the jewelry slots is expensive however. How do you hit 7.1k+ Hp demo? Is that with a 40% belly?

Yea I used to play some d3 too... def a bit like dashing strike!

I am actually at 7,260 life with NO belly. I think I am over 7600 with belly now. How? You can see everything on my character in OP (or through my profile, "demopolos"). It's a combination of levels/t1 life on all rares/all jewels with 7% life.
my gear has a long way to go then! i think my profile is public, what endgame content do you assume i should be able to run? I just did normal atziri for the first time today! super happy.
"
avnosherb wrote:
my gear has a long way to go then! i think my profile is public, what endgame content do you assume i should be able to run? I just did normal atziri for the first time today! super happy.

Grats man! Your gear is pretty solid. I would just start running t11-15 maps and level up to 92+. All of the maps should be fine, though there are maybe a few bosses to avoid while you are in the middle of levels (i.e. not running core malachai with exp). Once you hit each new level, I'd spam all the uber lab offerings you've gathered while grinding (you can do this very consistently without deaths once you master traps and have 6k + life, but you might not want to do it mid level until you are experienced).

Once you have a few levels (and maybe a small upgrade or two), you should be ready to tackle guardians. You may want to switch to cyclone to make this easier! Happy you're having a good experience with the build. :D
can I suggest you to include a Quicksilver flask of heat among the recommended flasks for leagues? I'm using your flask setup (with basalt one) except for the quicksilver flask of adrenaline, I think that an anti-freeze one allows you to farm the cold breaches (and the boss too) safer, keeping your life flask of heat up for emergencies :)
"
Giammafix wrote:
can I suggest you to include a Quicksilver flask of heat among the recommended flasks for leagues? I'm using your flask setup (with basalt one) except for the quicksilver flask of adrenaline, I think that an anti-freeze one allows you to farm the cold breaches (and the boss too) safer, keeping your life flask of heat up for emergencies :)

I can't say that I've ever needed more than 1 anti-freeze flask personally. The life/freeze flask has soo many uses, why would we need more than one? Giving up a unique flask for even more anti-freeze seems not needed to me. I have actually been considering swapping the life flask of heat for basalt flask of heat, since I don't often need the life flask with slayer.

Caveat: I haven't played breach! No time for this league. :X
"
demopolos wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

I can't say that I've ever needed more than 1 anti-freeze flask personally. The life/freeze flask has soo many uses, why would we need more than one? Giving up a unique flask for even more anti-freeze seems not needed to me. I have actually been considering swapping the life flask of heat for basalt flask of heat, since I don't often need the life flask with slayer.

Caveat: I haven't played breach! No time for this league. :X

well, you're right, I never used the life flask if not in rare cases where I took too much damage and couldn't leech asap.
anyway I'd keep another heat flask just for this league, be it basalt or quicksilver. Other than Tul bossfight, if you open a Tul's breach in a T15 or higher map with dangerous rare mods, will be permafreezed without it and things could become dangerous in a matter of seconds :)
Little update: only for Tul bossfight, absolutely bring with you a Sapphire flask of heat, another anti-freeze flask and Taste of hate if you have it. The fight may last longer than the flask effect, in that case, do a portal, refill the flasks, and go back in the fight.
Alternatively you may use a Dream Fragments ring like DismantleTime used to, you won't risk to be frozen but will lose a bit of dps; considering that the boss is level 70, you should be fine with that, the fight will last longer but you'll be safer.
I farmed him using both methods, and prefer swapping to a Dream fragments and keeping the heat flasks too (for the chill) if you want to try and do it deathless, otherwise do whatever you prefer.
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 14, 2017, 5:50:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info