(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

i dont know why? but my duelist is very weak, just 300dps ( i took all shield dame node)
please check it for me!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CHUAPOE/characters
thank you so much!!
Last edited by CHUAPOE on Oct 23, 2016, 10:17:09 PM
Two things:
1.) Is there any particular reason that you didn't put The Warden's Brand under Leveling gear? I understand that once you're at endgame the reduced attack speed wouldn't be worth it, but it seems like it would be a dramatic increase in dps when you're leveling.
2.) Would you be willing to make a leveling tree? If not, what would you say the priority is for which skills to take?
How does your life sustain later on?

And for EHC, would you still recommend the carcass jack or would belly work better for cyclone?

Also what map mods would you avoid?
Last edited by phalsified on Oct 30, 2016, 11:36:05 AM
"
Nuraihyon wrote:
Two things:
1.) Is there any particular reason that you didn't put The Warden's Brand under Leveling gear? I understand that once you're at endgame the reduced attack speed wouldn't be worth it, but it seems like it would be a dramatic increase in dps when you're leveling.
2.) Would you be willing to make a leveling tree? If not, what would you say the priority is for which skills to take?

His current tree is in his profile under the character name Demos_FB.
Now that my new essence gear has merged to STD, I'll be doing a full update of the guide over the next couple of days. I will post some new videos too, since the build is so much stronger now!

The buff from steel rings and the new tier phys gear is immense. On my std character I am hitting 1.4m cyclone and 108k shield charge per hit (at 4.74 aps) when fully buffed and flasked... and have 7.24k life! 4L warchief is 734k... OP!

In the meantime, to view my gg min/max setup on standard, look at my profile > characters > "Demopolos". Please note that this build also works really well for non legacy/league characters. I just played it up to lvl 91 in league, and completed 118/126 atlas while playing very casually, and had a smooth experience.
Last edited by demopolos on Dec 2, 2016, 1:39:31 AM
Fully updated the guide in OP. Endgame of the build is significantly stronger now with new gear options (steel rings / deafening phys rolls). Added current tree for both shield charge and cyclone version, updated screens of stats, added a much more detailed gearing guide, linked my most current endgame gear, and more!

I will record video of a few t15/guardian runs when time permits. For now though, I just recorded a quick t13 gorge speed run to give people an idea of how it's performing these days. Finished boss at 1:13, and it was sloppy run...

(2.5) t13 Gorge with 83 iiq speed run (1 min 13 sec): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQvQNNmN6SI

Good guide, good update.
And thanks for the good trade deals on equipment for this build!
Are there leveling trees I am missing? I scanned through but didn't see them...

Looking forward to trying this build though!
"
tainium wrote:
Good guide, good update.
And thanks for the good trade deals on equipment for this build!

Appreciate it man! And thank you for the trades too... let me know if you ever need anything else. :)

"
gildash wrote:
Are there leveling trees I am missing? I scanned through but didn't see them...

Looking forward to trying this build though!

Just updated OP, there are now shield charge build trees for lvl 40, 70, 90, and 98.
Will try this build for Breach league. Thank you for sharing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info