(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

As a level 69 are these good stats for this build?
Spoiler

in what order should we quality our gems?! (for the ShieldCharge build)
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

On attack builds you will generally quality all of your gems in whatever order they hit level 20, should be around the same time, it'll only take an hour or two to get them back up to around level 17. The order doesn't matter. Don't quality hatred because it just increases the aura radius.
Looks like copies of my rings would benefit your build ^^

IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

In general, what Saf3tyhazard said. Basically, focus on your 6L gems first, before getting 20/20 of others. I would get SC first 20/20, or better yet 21/20 first (this is the base attack all your other dmg scales off of). After that, upgrade faster attacks. From there, they all will net you about 10 % "increased" damage (physical / fire / area), so just go for whatever order is easiest.

"
trav_dawg wrote:
Looks like copies of my rings would benefit your build ^^

Those are amazing man! Really cool you got these... did you roll them yourself or just find perfect rolls on poe.trade? They are almost identical to my mirrored ring that I've had forever (actually the only mirror item I own):

That said... I played league this time purely to get upgrades for my facebreaker. Your rings and my standard rings pale in comparison to the new tier phys rolls on new phys base, in my opinion! Check out this madness... my two new rings on league:

15-31 flat physical dmg on rings! ZOMGZ. I think this should put my full buff cyclone DPS to like 1.2-1.3 m in standard after merge.
Last edited by demopolos on Oct 16, 2016, 11:05:40 PM
Oh yea your new rings have some sick flat phys very impressive, I may have to try getting something similar. Mine I did not roll myself, actually bought off someone in my guild.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Can I ask how much you paid Trav? Those rings are so nice.

IMO a 2h build that doesn't care quite as much about flat phys would find your two/my mirror ring to be BiS.
Are there any ways I can sustain mana with cyclone setup ? I'm still leveling and using a jewel with 0.34% phys attack leech as mana and an elreon's ring. For shield charge, it's manageable but cyclone ...
"
NeoHien1 wrote:
Are there any ways I can sustain mana with cyclone setup ? I'm still leveling and using a jewel with 0.34% phys attack leech as mana and an elreon's ring. For shield charge, it's manageable but cyclone ...

You should be fine using:
-1 elreon ring
-1 mana leech mod on jewel
-tireless and righteous decree nodes in tree (24% reduced cost together)
-2 mana nodes below duelist start (the regen and bigger pool is significant)

This might even be overkill for you. I am really hoping I can make cyclone work without an elreon in std, as I want to try it out with 2x new steel rings.
"
demopolos wrote:
"
NeoHien1 wrote:

You should be fine using:
-1 elreon ring
-1 mana leech mod on jewel
-tireless and righteous decree nodes in tree (24% reduced cost together)
-2 mana nodes below duelist start (the regen and bigger pool is significant)

This might even be overkill for you. I am really hoping I can make cyclone work without an elreon in std, as I want to try it out with 2x new steel rings.

So with the Slayer ascendancy you're running cyclone on mana now? That seems almost impossible with a 4L HoA + Hatred, unless you run vulnerability + blasphemy instead. You could also try running witch fire brew instead of reserving mana for blasphemy, I'm going to try it.

I just assumed we'd drop fortify from cyclone if running slayer and have it on shield charge instead so we can continue to run BM. With steel rings our damage should still be good even though facebreaker can only roll 800% in league. :(

I'm running shield charge right now because it's faster for leveling and the 4L HOA isn't that good just yet at my level of damage, but I did manage to get it to work without traveling all the way up to sovereignty. I took the 3 aura nodes at the very bottom of the tree (would tell you the name but I'm on mobile at work) as well as used a conquerer's efficiency and supported hatred with a level 3 enlighten. It barely put me where I could run them both while supporting cyclone with BM. This left me with 4 unreserved mana.
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Oct 19, 2016, 3:19:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info