It's quite hilarious for following reasons

1. OP as hell
2. It semi-forces 1h shield players to play a duelist
3. Gladiator concept is not matched to the mysterious magic blocker

Last bumped on Mar 18, 2016, 2:07:42 PM
"
It semi-forces 1h shield players to play a duelist

we don't know all sub classes yet
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"

I checked all the revealed subclasses
Gladiator's 100% spell block tree is relatively far far much better than all other subclasses beyond archtypes
I doubt there would be *another super-efficient shield tree as Gladiator
Last edited by GodKas on Nov 21, 2015, 2:28:16 AM
"
I doubt there would be better shield tree or at least similar efficient tree as Gladiator for 1h shield

and did you excepted that we will get all that "OP" things before announcment? I doubt.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
What if... mobs' spells get block penetration? :O
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
All of the ascended trees are tempting. The dps is going to scale much higher on all classes with these new nodes.

Finally some definitive class separation.
Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Nov 21, 2015, 2:51:56 AM
"
holocaustus wrote:
What if... mobs' spells get block penetration? :O

Now that you mention it, I find it extremely odd that block chance reduction isn't already a mod monsters can spawn with. It only seems appropriate to have one to pose a threat to block-heavy builds.
"
GodKas wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"

I checked all the revealed subclasses
Gladiator's 100% spell block tree is relatively far far much better than all other subclasses beyond archtypes
I doubt there would be *another super-efficient shield tree as Gladiator

The spell block is only really good if you actually invest into block. It's not 100% spellblock after all, it's 100% of your block applied to spell block. Still very powerful but I wouldn't say the most powerful if what I've seen.

Id say endless munitions path is more powerful on the deadeye, as it's incredible for any bow skill that can deal aoe damage that stacks. 20% aoe radius and an extra arrow and accuracy, along with far shot (more multiplier damage to targets in the back) on the way is extremely powerful with no investments needed.
"
GodKas wrote:
It's quite hilarious for following reasons

1. OP as hell
2. It semi-forces 1h shield players to play a duelist

thats the point.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
well, all subclass have very OP talent, why do you HAVE TO GO FOR BLOCK even if it's good or even OP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info