(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

This may sound incredibly ignorant, but why is reflect more of a problem in the beta? I thought reflect as a mechanic was slightly nerfed, even.
"
Brentyfresh wrote:
This may sound incredibly ignorant, but why is reflect more of a problem in the beta? I thought reflect as a mechanic was slightly nerfed, even.

Vaal Pact won't work for ES anymore....
Doh, that's right. I didn't connect those dots, thanks. Hope the build has some way to survive, though! I hope to play it in 3.0.
Hello.I'm new this new passive skill and bandit missions for 3.0 have a effect on it ?
"
Quadraxis1 wrote:
Hello.I'm new this new passive skill and bandit missions for 3.0 have a effect on it ?

We have to wait, until we know how reflect will be with 3.0.

That's my only concern since Vaal Pact or any Instant Leech won't work for Energy Shield.

Also Energy Shield will be nerfed in any possible way.
So getting Enough Energy Shield will be hard and/ or really expensive.

I would not start doing this Build if you don't have the knowledge and gear laying around.

Wait until 3.0 launched for a couple of days.

(my spec. witch changed tree will have around 9.5k ES, yet i have nearly mirror worthy rare items)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 21, 2017, 5:14:23 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Quadraxis1 wrote:

We have to wait, until we know how reflect will be with 3.0.

That's my only concern since Vaal Pact or any Instant Leech won't work for Energy Shield.

Also Energy Shield will be nerfed in any possible way.
So getting Enough Energy Shield will be hard and/ or really expensive.

I would not start doing this Build if you don't have the knowledge and gear laying around.

Wait until 3.0 launched for a couple of days.

(my spec. witch changed tree will have around 9.5k ES, yet i have nearly mirror worthy rare items)

Okay i will wait for you.Thanks for reply.
So reflect is not Mentioned in the 3.0 Patch nodes.

9.5k ES 50% chance to Evade 65% Block Chance and 3 Endurance Charges and Immortal Call won't be enough to survive Reflect....i guess

I wonder how spellcaster's will do, since they have a harder time getting any Leech at all lol
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 2, 2017, 3:30:20 AM
So, anyone already know if this build is viable in 3.0 ?
So is phys reflect the only map mod this build can't do?
It's rather that one random reflect mob that is dangerous, avoiding map mod is easy.

I'm currently pretty busy with real life (yeah right? omg) and character pushing in League.

Sorry guys, i have other priorities atm, but will get back to this build when harbinger league is fading.

If anyone got some spare time, i would try to use the pantheon for red. reflect dmg. taken in combination with Mater of Force and maybe the red. reflect ring.

Maybe, stacking this BS will help and make it viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info