(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Hi im following the guide and im liking a lot thx vm, i started flicker at 65 and are ok, but im worried with the nerfs on ES, CI and GR that are coming on 3.0, i already take GR but still with life, with 1.6k life and 3k energy shield, do you think that CI will still viable or i should keep life and wait for the 3.0?
In general we have to wait, then announced changes to CI, VP and GR are set for the Beta not the actual 3.0.

I don't mind losing 3k ES i started to play with this Build in the Endgame with 9k ES
The Pantheon System will be a defensive Buff, we don't know what we can get but i assume something that makes up for the 3k ES loss, also Evasion / Armour Values on Items will be buffed too.

I have no problem with the fact that VP will not work, i have it only for Phys. Reflect.
With that being sad, they will rework that and i hope in a way that it won't hurt the Build.

GR has received no nerf, you get slower ES regen or recovery but this Build doesn't rely on that anyway since the main focus in that part is Leech.

I already tested the Build in High Tier maps without Vaal Pact and it was all good until reflect came.
Despite the fact that i have set up anything possible to survive that, (High Evasion, Block, CWDT Immortal Call).

We will see what come's, but honestly i think the Build will be fine since the obvious nerf will be taken on the ES pool and i have set a well sized focus on defense.
Hi, why u craft % elemental damage with weapon on belt? I dont see any elemental damage on your weapon, how does it work? if it not, the Doryani's Invitation belt would be good? or should I just use crystal belt since we already got lots of %physical damage from the tree. Thanks.
"
hnlyhyb wrote:
Hi, why u craft % elemental damage with weapon on belt? I dont see any elemental damage on your weapon, how does it work? if it not, the Doryani's Invitation belt would be good? or should I just use crystal belt since we already got lots of %physical damage from the tree. Thanks.

Hatred and Herald are elemental, this will be scaled with WED.
Not Much but why not right?

Doryani has no es so it's not an option, especially if we want to suit for the possible ES nerf's in 3.0.

Crystal Belt is the Best Option if you are aiming for pure Defense on the Belt slot.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
hnlyhyb wrote:

Hatred and Herald are elemental, this will be scaled with WED.
Not Much but why not right?

Doryani has no es so it's not an option, especially if we want to suit for the possible ES nerf's in 3.0.

Crystal Belt is the Best Option if you are aiming for pure Defense on the Belt slot.

Ok, now I understand, thanks so much
Hello , I am doing this build and I had pretty much fun with it , just switched to CI yesterday and started to use flicker now I have two issues:

I am lvl 75 atm.

1-I got all DEF gears (exculuding accessories) exactly as yours (Helm, Boots, gloves ,Armor) yet my ES is 3.8k with Discipline and almost 3.2k without it.

2-And this is why I came to post here , how the F.. you are able to run the 2 Auras + the Herlad. I can only have 2 at the same time.

EDIT:Never mind the shield issue , i know the problem now xD.

Thanks allot and please help me out, waiting for your reply T_T.

Last edited by vipereyes on Jun 3, 2017, 6:40:11 AM
@vipereyes

Ok so you know why your es is low now?

For Mana reservation, Discipline and Hatred are linked with a level 4 Enlighten and in a +1 socketed Gems Helmet.
That turn Enlighten Level 5.
Yes , the ES low because of my Armor chest got low ES stats , didnt think 300 ES would make such a difference .

Regarding the Aura and herlad , so I have to get my enlighten to +4 in order to get the 3 auras running ?
"
vipereyes wrote:
Yes , the ES low because of my Armor chest got low ES stats , didnt think 300 ES would make such a difference .

Regarding the Aura and herlad , so I have to get my enlighten to +4 in order to get the 3 auras running ?

That's correct, you can also take the 4%red. mana node near CI and use a level 3 Enlighten.
I was wondering how you managed to get flicker to do 45k DPS with binos and flask. I have a atziris 5L and level 19 gems and two are max quality and others are 10%. WIth binos and flask I only have alittle under 7k damage. I'm having trouble kill the first part of the mobs on higher teirs so flicker doesn't reset. I have 8k es and am not really dying that much, just have a huge lack in damage for some reason. I'm also level 86. Any tips would be appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info