(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

You don't need the +1 Frenzy on boots, a pure ES shield is ok for beginning too.

You might want to wait until gear is available.
About that frenzy on boots, how to get it? Is it just a rare drop with frenzy, or is it from labirynth?
"
Linul wrote:
About that frenzy on boots, how to get it? Is it just a rare drop with frenzy, or is it from labirynth?

You CAN get it with a vaal orb, you CAN destroy the Boots too.
can u use viper strike for bosses? little hard to kill bosses w/o frenzys.. its bad cuz i only have 36mana left for use with all the % reserved lol
Last edited by thepipen on Mar 15, 2017, 2:29:16 AM
I can only run wrath + Discipline or Discipline + 2 Heralds, which one would you suggest?
@thepipen

Hmn? As Flicker Strike cost's 0 Mana and Frenzy itself only a few, in addition with Mana Leech, you should have enough to sustain Frenzy to recharge and then to re-flicker the Bosses.

@dfajardo1

I would suggest what i run by myself.

Discipline, Hatred and Herald.

Check the Build Guide once again, for further information, as i would need more information of you to help you here.
oh yeah i can flicker boss on first try but when i end up with no charges its hard for me hahaha and i was thinking another skill, so frenzy only?

Btw, how many charges of each one i need? i have 6frenz/4powr/3end atm.
Last edited by thepipen on Mar 15, 2017, 10:13:05 AM
Sorry I meant I can only run 2 Hatred + Discipline or Discpline + wrath right now cause I don't have enlighten. So until I get enlighten, which of the 2 is better to run?
i leveled with Hatred+wrath till i g0t my enlighten lvl 3
Last edited by thepipen on Mar 15, 2017, 3:46:08 PM
"
dfajardo1 wrote:
Sorry I meant I can only run 2 Hatred + Discipline or Discpline + wrath right now cause I don't have enlighten. So until I get enlighten, which of the 2 is better to run?

You should really try to get a at least level 2 Enlighten, also you can take the Reduced mana node close to CI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info