(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

What can I pick in gear at 30lvl+ to get easy lvling to 60lvl?
Does anyone lvling this build now?
What is going faster?
Check the how to level this char. section in stage 1

As for weapons, mightflay, widowmaker seem to be your options
Hey, i've got second question about this build.

Splendour armor gives 100hp per kill is it working after CI? I mean ghost reaper works for that or sth? Or maybe it's just 100hp that we won't get then?
"
Linul wrote:
Hey, i've got second question about this build.

Splendour armor gives 100hp per kill is it working after CI? I mean ghost reaper works for that or sth? Or maybe it's just 100hp that we won't get then?

No its not working, the good thing about splendour is its avaiable and easy to color the sockets.

A Rare chest works too but harder to chrom.
Bro how the heck u have 10k ES ffs! im with like 4k ES and im trying hard! lol, btw, the Energy From Within Cobalt Jewel, i think the 12% ones are gone, is it the same with the new low % ones?
Last edited by thepipen on Mar 12, 2017, 4:18:42 AM
When leveling this build should I use a Orb of Storms/Power Charge on Crit to get power charges?

I'm going unarmed/shield charge for now - should I stick with that until 65 when Bino's becomes available or is Blade Flurry more efficient and I should try to get a good dagger soon?

What should my gem set ups be in the beginning? Right now I just have shield charge on a 4L and I'm running Hatred + Herald of Ash as per Stage 1.

@thepipen

Eh i got it from tree and gear, the Energy from Within jewels are still good enough.

@i_drink_period_blood

Sure why not, if it works :)

You can try Blade Flurry, i haven't played it and not leveled with it.

Widowmaker is a cheap unique dagger, you might wanna try it out it that weapon.
How did you level with this build? Any other gem setups I should be using?

Thanks for the dagger suggestion.
I leveld with Flicker Strike, back in the Days Blood Rage gave you 1 frenzy per Kill..

I would really try Blade Flurry, from the feedback i got, it's really good.
no one has rainbow stride 4l with +1 frenzy is there another affordable option?
i know you said a rare would work but which rare would be better. i don't see a lot of boots with +1 frenzy right now that help the build. i'd like to start running flicker but i can't get my hands on good boots or the mirror shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info