(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Thanks for the passive tree before CI, now it's so much more clear to me, it helped a lot.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
JoshuaHane wrote:
Hey I'm level 75 and I have everything set up exactly like you have it except for the mirror dagger. all the gems same quality and what not. BUT, I can barely keep up with generating frenzy charges, yet alone power charges. I don't get how the curse on hit is supposed to work if you kill everything instantly before the curse even hits anything. Please

Can you link me your gear?

I had no problems with a bino and a 5l.

Hey yeah, here is my gear.

So is it simply because of the missing physical to lightning damage blue gem on my chest? and or something else? thanks.
"
JoshuaHane wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
JoshuaHane wrote:
Hey I'm level 75 and I have everything set up exactly like you have it except for the mirror dagger. all the gems same quality and what not. BUT, I can barely keep up with generating frenzy charges, yet alone power charges. I don't get how the curse on hit is supposed to work if you kill everything instantly before the curse even hits anything. Please

Can you link me your gear?

I had no problems with a bino and a 5l.

So is it simply because of the missing physical to lightning damage blue gem on my chest? and or something else? thanks.

Hmn, yeah i would test the setup with a phys to lightning gem.

I'm sorry that i can't be that accurate since the char was made before 2.0 and since then things changed.

I'm looking forward to read the outcome of your problem :)
"
Paprikan wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
birinha7 wrote:
Hello, brother I'm going to be beginner, but I found very interesting that your character would be very difficult for a guy playing a short time?

Not too difficult, but quite costy.. with bino's the total gear can cost up to.. 60ex or even more

Actually this build is better to do in new league :D. Bino and other gear needed is quite cheap.

Which of the current leagues would indicate me? Or is it better to wait for a new?
Hi, I played a Flicker build before, and since I saw your thread I wanted to play it again.
I was wondering if you could add cheap alternatives / required stats for your gear, or is this build not playable with cheaper gear?

Also, are all of the flasks necessary?

So is it simply because of the missing physical to lightning damage blue gem on my chest? and or something else? thanks.[/quote]

Hmn, yeah i would test the setup with a phys to lightning gem.

I'm sorry that i can't be that accurate since the char was made before 2.0 and since then things changed.

I'm looking forward to read the outcome of your problem :)[/quote]

Okay yeah, lmao. The physical to lightning gem not only made me do more damage per skill but it know gives me top offed Power charges at all times. I love this build now :D Thanks so much, such an easy fix. Haha
"
Hi, I played a Flicker build before, and since I saw your thread I wanted to play it again.
I was wondering if you could add cheap alternatives / required stats for your gear, or is this build not playable with cheaper gear?

Hmn.. Bino's is the Low-Budget Weapon for that build.
Anything else will reduce your defence and Offence ( like amulet) so in this Case, you will die more easily/ often and even maybe won't deal enough dmg.

For FLasks, you CAN replace rumi and taste of hate with granite flasks but.. again.. cheaper means less damage less defence. Would not recommend to go full low budget and expect fun game play in a long time.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"

Hmn.. Bino's is the Low-Budget Weapon for that build.
Anything else will reduce your defence and Offence ( like amulet) so in this Case, you will die more easily/ often and even maybe won't deal enough dmg.

For FLasks, you CAN replace rumi and taste of hate with granite flasks but.. again.. cheaper means less damage less defence. Would not recommend to go full low budget and expect fun game play in a long time.

i mean i guess i could afford a bino's, but i think i will try out a cheaper flicker strike build then. thanks for the help :)
How are you running 3 auras? If i put on herald, hatred, discipline, i only have 22 mana, not enough to even cast flicker.
Gear Explanation Video up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info