(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

A few noob questions.

Your Bino's tree version has both vaal pact and zealot's oath at once. Won't the pact negate ES regen too?

If I plan to build something like this on a witch, would I still want the phys/chaos nodes at shadow start and force shaper? If not, what would be good alternatives to try?

Thanks!
"
A few noob questions.

Your Bino's tree version has both vaal pact and zealot's oath at once. Won't the pact negate ES regen too?

If I plan to build something like this on a witch, would I still want the phys/chaos nodes at shadow start and force shaper? If not, what would be good alternatives to try?

Thanks!

Yeah i just found that mistake, of course you won't use vaal pact with bino's ;)

You can Take Flaying as an alternative, but there is not really any other good option for the Shadow
start nodes and Force Shaper.
Passive tree's updated, added the Passive Tree before you switch to CI
Hi.

First, great build.
I wanted to ask you how hard is to get 4 red on Atziri's Splendor?
Im thinking about getting it for my flicker but im afraid il just waste resources and it will sit in my stash gathering dust.
"
Paprikan wrote:
Hi.

First, great build.
I wanted to ask you how hard is to get 4 red on Atziri's Splendor?
Im thinking about getting it for my flicker but im afraid il just waste resources and it will sit in my stash gathering dust.

It's very Easy, because it's a triple base, armor, evasion and energy shield
Hey I'm level 75 and I have everything set up exactly like you have it except for the mirror dagger. all the gems same quality and what not. BUT, I can barely keep up with generating frenzy charges, yet alone power charges. I don't get how the curse on hit is supposed to work if you kill everything instantly before the curse even hits anything. Please
"
JoshuaHane wrote:
Hey I'm level 75 and I have everything set up exactly like you have it except for the mirror dagger. all the gems same quality and what not. BUT, I can barely keep up with generating frenzy charges, yet alone power charges. I don't get how the curse on hit is supposed to work if you kill everything instantly before the curse even hits anything. Please

Can you link me your gear?

I had no problems with a bino and a 5l.
Hello, brother I'm going to be beginner, but I found very interesting that your character would be very difficult for a guy playing a short time?
"
birinha7 wrote:
Hello, brother I'm going to be beginner, but I found very interesting that your character would be very difficult for a guy playing a short time?

Not too difficult, but quite costy.. with bino's the total gear can cost up to.. 60ex or even more
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
birinha7 wrote:

Not too difficult, but quite costy.. with bino's the total gear can cost up to.. 60ex or even more

Actually this build is better to do in new league :D. Bino and other gear needed is quite cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info