(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

The thing with Blood Dance boots is, it only provides you Frenzy Charges, nothing else,
While Rainbowstrides give you es, resists, block chance to spells.

I will make a Video about FAQ's and the small changes which will occur due the 2.3 Update.
Great build, I'm following it through ! :)

I'd like to ask if shadows and dust clasped mitts could be better than maligaro's virtuosity deerskin gloves ? Is Unholy might worth it for 3 seconds ?

Thank you in advance.
You can feel the Unholy Might while it's up, but shouldn't rely on it.

Shadow's and Dust are a great alternative to Maligaro, max rolled crit. multi can even outperform the non legacy Maligaro's dps- wise.

Also the Rampage is pretty fun. Maxing the Rampage Tiers with Flicker Strike is only a matter of mob density, so pretty easy to achieve as long as you find mobs.

Why no endurance charges?
Why endurance charges?

2.3 Video UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4kZYzU4PW4
Hello,

I see you are using shadows and dusts now :)

I watched your 2.3 video and your insights are really useful. (I wished I could get a belt with strength + ES + resist but there is always one missing -_- Is there a master who can give strength on belt ??)

I was bothered by the fact it's not uber atziri viable (I guess a lot of people told you that, sorry for repeating).

I was just wondering if by changing flicker strike by reave, would it be enough to handle uber atziri ? (Or did you already answer this question among the 30 pages of your post ? ^^)

No master can give craft you strength on the Belt, sadly

Nope not many ppl. told me/are bothered by the uber atziri fact... just think about it.. how much in % Uber Atziri is from the Content.

Flicker Strike is not an option to kill Atziri with her Split Phase.
So other Skills like Cyclone or Reave can make it possible, yet not with my Mana management(this counts for reave).

I hit 900k Cyclone with a sub-optimal Gem Setup, yet i still hate cyclone and atziri/ uber atziri is a piece of content, which is not really attractive to me..

Well who know's Shield charge as a Movement Skill won't cost me mana.. maybe i can do it with that gem since it get's some love with 2.3 ( jk)
Some Gameplay Footage of the 2.3 Skilltree and a Bino:

Click me gently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v58CRUSlEs

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jun 3, 2016, 1:30:59 PM
Are you on defensive tree or DPS?
"
maurisho wrote:
Are you on defensive tree or DPS?

I'm on the Final Trickster Tree (which was mainly towards Defensive)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info