(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

this is my current gear setup, got around 8.2k ES buffed in hideout.
16.6K DPS in hideout

In maps i seem to be doing fine, i always use vaal disc before attempting a boss fight and everything seems fine.

And i am curious Mr. Toma_Hawk .. if i really should use that Flask with zealoth's oath..because i seem to have enough leech with Atziri's flask and vaal pact.

Thanks in advance

My Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIAzyDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFqoWvxutHU8gbiLqIvQk_SepKgsqOCsKLL8s4S0fLVU1uTfUPdE94j7PRwZI7klRTINMs1AwUUdU_lZjVvVd8l9qYqxjQ2qMbAhsC2yMbRltbHBScFZw1HSBdf13_XiuexR943_GhG-GrowLjb-Oio_6kBuTJ5S4l9CaE6Evotmjo6XLpyusZrDYsbO0xbVIuT65fL3mvjq-isLswzrIFNAf0NDTftRC2HbbGttu29Tb5-LV51TndOjW62PsGOyw7T_tQe-I7-vw1fGK8uH1b_lj-aT_3g==?accountName=OwNzYaAll&characterName=Spirit_ZP
Last edited by OwNzYaAll on May 13, 2016, 6:56:19 AM
Hey there!

Well if you don't feel the need for the Zealot Oath Flask then don't use it :)

It's an option.

Gear and Tree looking good.

If there is something unanswered feel free to ask
Hey, I was wondering how this build could perform in hardcore? Is it possible with smart play / defensive skill tree, or is flicker inherently too risky?
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Well the Defense is absolutely HC viable, although Flicker Strike is a pretty wild skill.

Since the Skill decides what you will attack, it can be pretty exhausting.

There were 2 guys that played it in HC but had no feedback then.

Also i wonder how easy you can get the Gear in HC

If you give it a try let me know, i help you out as much as i can, keen to know how well it performs.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on May 18, 2016, 12:32:15 PM
Hi, you take some mana nodes and suggest using a mana flask, yet you take the ascendancy that makes movement skills cost no mana, baring in mind that flicker strike and whirling blades both have the movement tag on them, they will cost 0. Why are the mana things necessary? Thanks.
Most fuckin problem is ur shield is insane:/
"
Heikss wrote:
Hi, you take some mana nodes and suggest using a mana flask, yet you take the ascendancy that makes movement skills cost no mana, baring in mind that flicker strike and whirling blades both have the movement tag on them, they will cost 0. Why are the mana things necessary? Thanks.

I mentioned that BEFORE you take / have the Ascendancy class ;)

I can throw out the 2 Mana Nodes at the Shadow, although i like to be setup for the worst case(No frenzy charges and flicker strike cooldown) and be able to attack with frenzy couple times.

"
Sunshine80 wrote:
Most fuckin problem is ur shield is insane:/

I've used this

For a very loooooooooong time, also many use Pure ES shields to..

You can reach 8k+ ES easy and it's enough for most of the Content.

I crafted the shield b/c i have the strong need to improve my characters wherever i can, because it's fun, not necessary.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on May 23, 2016, 6:40:32 PM
Hi
How do you guys deal with degen from Blood Rage
I got 1.8% leech and if im not all the time fighting big packs i can not sustain it.

What if you need to stop, in a party, want to check inventory etc?
I put up a quick char to test the build for the new league.
This degen this is really starting to put me off this.

"
Diesel1116 wrote:
Hi
How do you guys deal with degen from Blood Rage
I got 1.8% leech and if im not all the time fighting big packs i can not sustain it.

What if you need to stop, in a party, want to check inventory etc?
I put up a quick char to test the build for the new league.
This degen this is really starting to put me off this.

Remove the Gem out of it's slot, a bit clunky in the beginning but you'll get used to it.

OR Equip it in Shield / Weapon and press weapon swap Button 2 Times

OR Use Vaal Discipline

To help, you can craft Reduced damage taken from Damage Over Time on Shield and or increase ES pool.

You can't get rid of it completely but with those Options its 100% playable
I have started testing it with Blood Dance boots. It works perfect. Well close to perfect, i dont see any major difference compared to when i have only the blood rage on.

Blood Rage might be easy to sustain when you got your 6L, 20/20 gems, dps, ES pool etc... i do use Bino's, The vertex, 5L Vaal Regalia, half of the gems are 20/20 but im just no fan of blood rage.

I have been testing this as i have been considering this build for the new league, and before you reach that final set up of the build i think blood rage is almost impossible to deal with.(especially in closed quarters maps where you end up im rooms not seeing any mobs for 4-5 secs).

Currently doing T5-6 maps. Will get a 6L Vaal Regalia and see if its viable for T11+ maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info