(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

You should try to get flat es and % es on Ring and Amulet.

The Shield is really nice, but ES is very low.

There is a 10 Int Passive note next to the Jewel socket under Melding, you can respec that into ES at witch.

Are you Trickster yet? You can maybe Respec out of red. mana nodes into es.
Saving to get 6L atziri chest...what do you suggest using in the meantime?
"
CBONYAY wrote:
Saving to get 6L atziri chest...what do you suggest using in the meantime?

a 5l
Hi im using the omnislasher build atm and i like your gem setup much better. Also it makes more sense to go eva and es rather pure es because of easier nodes and block. SO far im liking your build alot more than his mirrored items one. Here are my issues however

Im using a bino's and without zealot's realize i need to take vaal pact off. However im really not happy with the dps on my 5L. its like 9.7k flicker. Also the degen from bloodrage really hurts? Maybe the zealot's yeah but thats a situation flask really. 6.7k ES w/discipline heres my gear and build

helppp

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQV9DPINfA-rD8QQkhEvEVAV1xXtFqoWvxmKGo8bJR1PIG4i6iL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiymLL8s4S0fLVUvbzIyNAo1uTdmO3w90UcGSVFLrkyOTLNQMFS9VmNW9VxAXfJfamqMbAhsC20ZcFJwu3X9feN_xoRvhKKExYauidOMNo6Kj_qQ1pMnlouX0Ju1oS-io6LZpcunK6c0rGaw2LQMtMW1SLjKuT68b76KwJzBxcM6yBTK09DQ1ELVudh22RPZW9mG217bbtvn4tXjhOkC6rrrY-wY7UHw1fGK9W_22vb8-wk=
Last edited by clandestinehp on Apr 16, 2016, 5:20:58 PM
Uhm...

Vaal Pact off to get Regen from Bino. You can Use the Unique Sulphur Flask.
Also Vaal Discipline will help. To counter Degen more, craft Reduced Damage Taken from Damage over Time Leo Level 3 mod i think.

ALso if you want more ES, use a Vertex Mask, it's cheap and Gives you a lot ES and Eva and the +1 to socketed Gems.

I would also Switch to a Shield with simply more ES, a pure ES one will do the Job but rather go for a Eva / ES hybrid.

You will lose damage, but damage is something you won't miss when fully geared.
Also you can have more ES on Amulet, Ring, Belt.

Blooddrinker, Blood Rage and Jewel's / Amulet can offer you enough Life leech to sustain your ES pool

Also with no Crown of Eyes you won't need the Spell Damage nodes at Scion Area.
Yeah i got a sulphite flask so that works well. Ill get another vaal discipline and double dip instead of using vaal haste. Crafting will be better once i get the shield right

I have a vertex and will swap to it once i change passives
speaking of which how do you think i should swap out passives to eva and vertex first?
Last edited by clandestinehp on Apr 16, 2016, 5:43:48 PM
I would spec out the ES nodes from Scion area and fill Melding with a Energy from Within jewel.

Head to Blooddrinker and convert that to Es too.

Also the Shield Cluster Deflection (under it) should be your next aim, as it boosts es too.
And Block Chance ;)

Why you need so much Mana and Mana Reservation Nodes? Try to get rid of them.
Go Trickster so you can keep almost 100% of your Mana Pool reserved, offering you more Passive points for Defense, since you have all the Damage nodes in the Tree.

If you still want more defense, Gear is the Key or Try to Path your Tree more like my Defensive Passive Tree that dives into the Ranger Area too.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Hey, i am currently using this build at a lvl 80 Shadow.
I got a bino and phys damage rings/amu and still my average damage is like 1/3 than yours with binos ?
I've got already almost all damage nodes in the tree so i am wondering how this huge difference comes.
(I am using a 6L with inc crit instead lightning, but my pure phys damage per hit is the same Like yours with lightning damage, so almost half the base)

Ok, i'd like to help you out ... but how... no tree no gear :D

OK sorry here's my gear and Tree:

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQV9BbUM8g5IEHsRLxFQEZYV1xaqFr8bJR1PIuoi9CM2JP0nqSoLKjgrCiy_LOEtVTW5Oq090T7PRwZJUUmxS65RR1MQVmNW9V3yX2pirGNDaoxsCGwLbIxtGW1sb4RwUnBWdf1943_GhG-Gro2_j_qQG5Mnl9CaE52qoS-i2aXLpyunNKxmsNi0xbVIuT695r46vorC7MM6yBTN6tDQ1ELXz9h22VvbGttu29Tb5-LV51TndOjW6QLrY-wY7UHviPDV8Yry4fVv9vz5N_8c_94=
"
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Hey, i am currently using this build at a lvl 80 Shadow.
I got a bino and phys damage rings/amu and still my average damage is like 1/3 than yours with binos ?
I've got already almost all damage nodes in the tree so i am wondering how this huge difference comes.
(I am using a 6L with inc crit instead lightning, but my pure phys damage per hit is the same Like yours with lightning damage, so almost half the base)

Ok, i'd like to help you out ... but how... no tree no gear :D

OK sorry here's my gear and Tree:

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQV9BbUM8g5IEHsRLxFQEZYV1xaqFr8bJR1PIuoi9CM2JP0nqSoLKjgrCiy_LOEtVTW5Oq090T7PRwZJUUmxS65RR1MQVmNW9V3yX2pirGNDaoxsCGwLbIxtGW1sb4RwUnBWdf1943_GhG-Gro2_j_qQG5Mnl9CaE52qoS-i2aXLpyunNKxmsNi0xbVIuT695r46vorC7MM6yBTN6tDQ1ELXz9h22VvbGttu29Tb5-LV51TndOjW6QLrY-wY7UHviPDV8Yry4fVv9vz5N_8c_94=

Dude what Accuracy Rating / Chance to hit have you. I can't see any high Acc. on Gear neither the Tree.

Gem's don't have Quality, this will increase the DPS.

Also seems Like you are using a different Gem / Aura Setup ? I can't see Herald of Thunder, so again a bit Less DPS.

So yeah there you go..

Pretty Sure i mentioned all the Stuff you are missing in my Guide.
"

Dude what Accuracy Rating / Chance to hit have you. I can't see any high Acc. on Gear neither the Tree.

Gem's don't have Quality, this will increase the DPS.

Also seems Like you are using a different Gem / Aura Setup ? I can't see Herald of Thunder, so again a bit Less DPS.

So yeah there you go..

Pretty Sure i mentioned all the Stuff you are missing in my Guide.

I know your guide, ive got 82% chance to hit (is quite low i know but i am at 82 so still need points)

Currently i use blasphemy with poachers, otherwise i run sometimes out of charges.

My problem still is that my base phys damage is way lower than yours, nothing higer acc or HoT would change (it would increase the average damage the tooltip shows but not my phys damage/ hit)

Could that difference be that i got no jewels at the moment (just 2 energy from within, since 1 good jewel gives over 40% damage) ?
Last edited by Bladeofjustice on Apr 17, 2016, 8:28:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info