(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

1 last thing, Blood rage is dealing too much dmge :O ¿How can i counter it?
"
kovalk123 wrote:
IM kinda confused, which is the last updated Pasive skill tree? u have a lot :O idk which to pick up :p thnks

If you want to deal as much damage as possible, take the Offensive Tree

If you want to have less damage (will be still enough) and have more Evasion / Energy shield take the Defensive Tree.

Once you reached Izaro and be able to Choose an Ascendancy Class.

You can Respec into the Final Trickster Passive Tree, which is leaned more towards the Defensive Tree, yet still does more Damage.

You can take Assassin as the Ascendancy Class but you won't be able to respec any points from the Tree.

"
kovalk123 wrote:
Ok, i got this armor, but do u think the gems are good or need to replace some one? another thing, how can i make the effect of 100 life per kill affect to ES instead Life? :O

It won't affect it, the Mana does which will help until you get Trickster (if you want to)
The reason why i have chosen this armor is, it is cheap and easy to get the colors on.

"
kovalk123 wrote:
1 last thing, Blood rage is dealing too much dmge :O ¿How can i counter it?

You can only craft the Leo Mod, Reduced Damage Taken from Damage over Time on your shield which will help. You will still have degen, but that's the degen you have to deal with.

If there is no Mob to leech in sight, take out the Blood Rage gem or use Vaal Discipline.
can you post your flask setup updated?
Noob question...but how did you get a dagger with those stats? Just exalteds?
"
CBONYAY wrote:
Noob question...but how did you get a dagger with those stats? Just exalteds?

poe.trade

Current Flask Setup

I sometimes use a Ruby instead of Atziri's Promise
how do you deal with blood rage insane dps?
"
j0ca1995 wrote:
how do you deal with blood rage insane dps?

Leo Mod

and yeah just deal with it :D

When Hybrid it's def. a pain in the bottom.. so try not to use it until you are ci, or always remove the gem or turn it off through weapon swap, if blood rage is in the shield or weapon.

Vaal Discipline / Bino's Regen with the Unique Sulphur flask should help too
Hey, i am currently using this build at a lvl 80 Shadow.
I got a bino and phys damage rings/amu and still my average damage is like 1/3 than yours with binos ?
I've got already almost all damage nodes in the tree so i am wondering how this huge difference comes.
(I am using a 6L with inc crit instead lightning, but my pure phys damage per hit is the same Like yours with lightning damage, so almost half the base)
"
Hey, i am currently using this build at a lvl 80 Shadow.
I got a bino and phys damage rings/amu and still my average damage is like 1/3 than yours with binos ?
I've got already almost all damage nodes in the tree so i am wondering how this huge difference comes.
(I am using a 6L with inc crit instead lightning, but my pure phys damage per hit is the same Like yours with lightning damage, so almost half the base)

Ok, i'd like to help you out ... but how... no tree no gear :D
Hello can you help me with my gear/skill tree i have 5.5k ES and a bit low dps, what i should change?

And this is my skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIAzyDkgQexEvEVARlhaqFr8ZihqPIuoi9CT9J6kqCysKLOEtVTqtPdFHBklRSbFMg1FHVvVd8l9qYqxqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbWxvhHBScFZw1HSBdf13_X3jf8aEb4TFjAuNv46Kj_qQG5Mnl9CaE5u1oS-i2aOjpcunNKxmsNi0xbVIuT65fL46vorC7MM6yBTK083q0NDUQtfP2HbbGttu29Tb5-LV51TndOjW62PssO1B74jw1fGK9W_22vb8-Tf5pPsJ_xz_3g==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info