(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

About the curses .. how you can put an additional curse on enemy .. i saw you in the video put two curses on Dominus ..
"
About the curses .. how you can put an additional curse on enemy .. i saw you in the video put two curses on Dominus ..

HI!

First of all: I love this Build / guide. Started it 2 Days ago and it's amazing.

I got some issues tho. I really got trouble properly sustaining Blood rage (playing with binos + Sorrow of the Divine) but i guess this is the result of not really much dmg followed by not a lot leech so far. Is it normal that this takes some time until it gets fluent?

Also I'm playing with Shadows and Dust in Perandus as i assume those are the better choince compared to maligaros - I only miss some crit but the rampage buffs are insane and additionally Shadows have ES which is nice. Do you have any thoughts about those? Why don't you use those?

And last but not least: Why do you still take Mind Drinker in Perandus as we basically dont have any mana cost except of Frenzy which 1st we almost never need and 2nd costs not a lot. Is there any reason i might not see yet to take it?

Thanks for a reply maybe i am just not getting everything correctly...

Greets Hook
"
Hookahtowlie wrote:
HI!

First of all: I love this Build / guide. Started it 2 Days ago and it's amazing.

I got some issues tho. I really got trouble properly sustaining Blood rage (playing with binos + Sorrow of the Divine) but i guess this is the result of not really much dmg followed by not a lot leech so far. Is it normal that this takes some time until it gets fluent?

Also I'm playing with Shadows and Dust in Perandus as i assume those are the better choince compared to maligaros - I only miss some crit but the rampage buffs are insane and additionally Shadows have ES which is nice. Do you have any thoughts about those? Why don't you use those?

And last but not least: Why do you still take Mind Drinker in Perandus as we basically dont have any mana cost except of Frenzy which 1st we almost never need and 2nd costs not a lot. Is there any reason i might not see yet to take it?

Thanks for a reply maybe i am just not getting everything correctly...

Greets Hook

Hey There!

Always nice to hear/read when ppl. enjoy the build :)

Well i play with Shadows and Dust sometimes for fun.
Legacy Maligaro's give me more damage ;) as its base and are more reliable, since you won't have unholy might all the time.

And yeah Mind Drinker is a really good point. The 40-ish Mana should be sustainable through the on hit buffs from Poachers Mark, on kill from Assassins Mark and the Chest.
I sort of kept those 2 nodes for the worst case Scenario with no Auto curse up and no Mana.

I didn't had the time to test it, since i didn't spent much time into this Char. since Perandus League.

Will Test and put those 2 nodes into more DPS in the Future, keep it up :)

Gear Option!

You can run Discipline, Herald of Ash and Two Blasphemy's with this Setup:

All you need is

Charisma in the Passive tree (12% Reduced Mana reserved)
and Level 4 Enlighten ( or 2 Level 3 Enlighten).

Put Discipline, Enlighten Level 4, Assassins Mark and Poacher's Mark in the Helmet.
And Herald of Ash (wich Enlighten if you have) somewhere else.

Downside, you lose Hatred, 4 Passive points to take Charisma.

But you gain permanent Curses on Mobs, Curses get +2 Level and you can run Herald of Ash, which is better then Herald of Thunder (which i only use because it enables auto curse on mobs)

I did NOT tested this Setup yet! But should work pretty good too! :)

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 16, 2016, 10:00:18 PM
Could you do a leveling guide that shows wich points to allocate like every 20 levels? That would be truly epic! nice guide and nice build BTW!
"
thereaper25 wrote:
Could you do a leveling guide that shows wich points to allocate like every 20 levels? That would be truly epic! nice guide and nice build BTW!

Hard to tell that now, i will maybe redo this build in a temp league.. and if so i will be able to do a leveling guide.
Very nice build, is there any specific enchantments mods you would recommend for gloves/boots/helm?
Obviously 20% reduced Herald of Thunder Mana Reservation or any FLicker Strike mods are very nice for the helm, just wanted your opinion.
"
redftgyh wrote:
Very nice build, is there any specific enchantments mods you would recommend for gloves/boots/helm?
Obviously 20% reduced Herald of Thunder Mana Reservation or any FLicker Strike mods are very nice for the helm, just wanted your opinion.

Uhm.. with the Trickster Setup you don't need any mana at all, so yeah any Flicker Strike mods are nice or Blood Rage enchantments.

I have this on my gloves:

and it kills white packs sometimes with 1 shot.

I'm pretty sure there is better out there, but hard to get something you really want or something that fits your build perfectly.. personally.. labyrinth is very annoying

And i made this

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 22, 2016, 5:23:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info