(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

thnx for the reply toma. so I guess I'll have to wait and see what kinda gear i can find and maybe even spec out of trickster ;s
dis mah sig.
"
FireOfPhenix wrote:
it would be CI just the same and gladiator's Outmatch and Outlast should work just fine at giving frenzy charges just not endurance if you have a shield

I'm just wondering whether a duelist gladiator CI Fliker Sriker with Outmatch and Outlast and Painforged
would be easier

but you might be right going for more crit

Aha.. right.. so much ES nodes at duelist area...
Hi, I'm trying to make this build work on my Shadow but I can't figure it out how to get enough mana to even turn on Discipline, HoT and that cold dmg aura at the same time. I took Trickster and went for that skill that makes movement skill cost nothing and thus I didn't take Charisma since you wrote that with this setup it won't be needed.

I don't have the Vertex yet - is it mandatory to run 3 auras (50% mana reduction) or is there some other workaround I'm not aware of?
"
Elmis66 wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to make this build work on my Shadow but I can't figure it out how to get enough mana to even turn on Discipline, HoT and that cold dmg aura at the same time. I took Trickster and went for that skill that makes movement skill cost nothing and thus I didn't take Charisma since you wrote that with this setup it won't be needed.

I don't have the Vertex yet - is it mandatory to run 3 auras (50% mana reduction) or is there some other workaround I'm not aware of?

Enlighten is Mandatory, it reduces mana reservation
Which are the best points in assassin ascendancy for this build?
dis mah sig.
"
InSaNeOo wrote:
Which are the best points in assassin ascendancy for this build?

I would go to Assassinate, should help out a lot with killing monsters quick.
Then you could take Toxic Delivery, to get some chaos damage and reduced Blood Rage degen.
Or take Unstable Infusion.

Deadly Infusion isn't really an Option since you should use a Dagger with high base Crit. anyway
Ascendancy Trickster Update

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 12, 2016, 10:46:13 AM
What are your thoughts on a Scion start and doing something like Assassin and Occultist?
This flask works pretty well for me with a bino, also saving 8 point from tree helps a lot.

"
Serrak wrote:
This flask works pretty well for me with a bino, also saving 8 point from tree helps a lot.

That's what i thought when i saw the flask :)

Nice to read that someone can confirm that.

About the Scion

Occultist would only give us a little bit of ES regen, Assassins is clearly DPS / Crit. Chance Boost.
The Ascendancy Classes from Shadow clearly gives this Build more, i also dislike the Start nodes of the Scion unless you go Crown of Eyes and Take Spell Damage.

I also think that she will get a lot less Energy Shield /Evasion, as a Shadow can get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info