(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Hi!

I'm really having problem progressing after reaching around lvl 87. At this level I have to run tier 9+ maps but the damage is just not enough to one-shot the mobs and sustain the flicking. Could you help to see what's wrong?

Here's my items

current stats

Hey!

Everything seems OK, Rare ring can be upgraded. A Bino's with higher Crit chance could help too, since it has a higher Base Crit, you will more likely Crit and deal more damage.

I would try to get flat phys. and accuracy on the Rare ring, maybe on a Diamond Ring.

As for the Tree, you can try out to take a Power Charge instead of Frenzy to get a higher Crit Chance and more likely Kill Mobs.

If you can't afford that, you may level with another skill like Reave until you get some Level's.

I hope i could help you out.

Flicker is simply a skill that needs some gearing to make it work properly.
Update

New Ring

New Jewels

Also changed the Tree a bit for more Defence:

Lost 30 % Phys but gained a $!#tload more defence, which i prefer atm. since i'm on the Road to 100.

With Asceandancy i will redo this Build Thread, with various Options Tree and Gear wise, for "low Budget"(aka. Bino's setup, which is possible to make in Temp. Leagues) and "as far as i got Setup"(Loath bane, Mirror Worthy Gear)

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 21, 2016, 1:04:10 AM
Can you use Shavronne's wrappings for this build? Or is the mana on kill a must for chest?
I'm trying out this build but still only level 35 but when i switch to CI should I remove all life nodes? Because on your "Final Passive Tree 2.1" i can see some life nodes.
"
ishmaelbeah wrote:
Can you use Shavronne's wrappings for this build? Or is the mana on kill a must for chest?

You can play with Shav's, many played my Build without this specific unique Chest Armor.

Although you will get more Degen from Blood Rage but possibly more Damage of course..

"
_Nicz14_ wrote:
I'm trying out this build but still only level 35 but when i switch to CI should I remove all life nodes? Because on your "Final Passive Tree 2.1" i can see some life nodes.

Check those Life nodes ;)
Some of them Give Energy Shield too (and Strength) AND i convert many Life Nodes into Energyshield.
Hi there,

I started this build for talisman league a couple of weeks ago and everything had been splendid up until merciless act 3. I still relying on life as I don't yet have the required items to make the switch to CI. I tried to improve suirvivability by adding some energy shield but the thing is that energy shield is more or less useless while blood rage is active. Blood rage appears to be a must, so what do I do?

Thanks
"
0ddfell0w wrote:
Hi there,

I started this build for talisman league a couple of weeks ago and everything had been splendid up until merciless act 3. I still relying on life as I don't yet have the required items to make the switch to CI. I tried to improve suirvivability by adding some energy shield but the thing is that energy shield is more or less useless while blood rage is active. Blood rage appears to be a must, so what do I do?

Thanks

Increase Leech, or play with another Skill, Like Reave/ Lightning Strike, if you can't get the better/ musst have Items.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 24, 2016, 12:25:44 PM
great build currently at 8.2K ES at lvl94 PEAKS at 90K avg damage
this is my setup runs great and deffinately a build i can see myself getting to 98 and enjoying the journey
Last edited by flaskone on Feb 27, 2016, 7:34:48 AM
Level 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info