(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABX0FtQzyDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFe0Wqha_GYoajxslHU8gbiLqIvQk_SoLKjgrCiy_LOEtHy1VNbk31DqtPdE-z0cGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFFHVL1WY1xAXfJfamKsY0NqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbWxvhHBScFZ1_X3jf8aEb4auidOMC42_j_qQG5MnlouaE6Evotmly6crpzSsZrDYtMW1SLk-uXy95r46vorC7MM6yBTQH9DQ1ELVudfP2HbZW9sa29Tb5-LV51TndOjW62PsGOyw7T_tQe-I7-vw1fGK8uH1b_ba9vz5N_sJ_xz_3g==?accountName=tonna013&characterName=Changeofpace

hope u can see it here:p

btw, can you let me know all maps that u cant play? like what mods
Last edited by tonna013 on Feb 2, 2016, 10:45:09 AM
"
tonna013 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABX0FtQzyDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFe0Wqha_GYoajxslHU8gbiLqIvQk_SoLKjgrCiy_LOEtHy1VNbk31DqtPdE-z0cGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFFHVL1WY1xAXfJfamKsY0NqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbWxvhHBScFZ1_X3jf8aEb4auidOMC42_j_qQG5MnlouaE6Evotmly6crpzSsZrDYtMW1SLk-uXy95r46vorC7MM6yBTQH9DQ1ELVudfP2HbZW9sa29Tb5-LV51TndOjW62PsGOyw7T_tQe-I7-vw1fGK8uH1b_ba9vz5N_sJ_xz_3g==?accountName=tonna013&characterName=Changeofpace

hope u can see it here:p

btw, can you let me know all maps that u cant play? like what mods

Well nothing wrong with the Tree either, so the Degen you have is the Degen we have to deal with ;)
You'll get used to it.

Map mods i don't run
Reflect, Blood Magic,Can't Leech from Enemy,

If you got balls
Minus max, Ele Weakness,Vulnerability increases the Degen but i can deal with it,

Map mods i run with Reave
Curse immune, Immune to status aligments,

I can't think of another Map Mod worth to mention, any not listed map mods are no problem to me.
do you have a problem aswell to renegate power charges? is there a way for them to die to fast before the curse can be applied? assassins mark i mean
"
tonna013 wrote:
do you have a problem aswell to renegate power charges? is there a way for them to die to fast before the curse can be applied? assassins mark i mean

Having no problems with Charge generation :)
Hey great guide! I'm planning a similar build for ascendancy and wanted some advice on my plans. For the record, I'm going to try this in the HC temp league that opens with Ascendancy.

First off, a few questions:
1. How are you dealing with stuns? Do you die from stuns often?
2. If you had a different, passive source of power charge generation would you turn off Assassin's Mark and get a second rare ring, or is the damage and crit chance too good to pass up? (more on this below)

Planned tree for lvl 87ish: (Witch, Occultist with Forbidden Power, Wicked Ward, Vile Bastion) http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwMABX0FtQ5IEHsRLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvxslHU8gbiLqIvQk/SoLKjgrCiy/LOEtHy1VNbk2PT3RPs9HBklRSbFLrkyzUDBRR1S9VYVWY1b1XEBd8l9qY0NsCGwLbIxtGW1scFJwVnX9feN/xoRvhq6J04wLjDaNv46Kj/qQG5MnlouX0JoTnaqhL6XLpn+nK6c0rGa1SLk+uXy95r46vorBAMHFwzrQ0NRC1bnXz9h22VvbGttu29Tb59+K51TndOjW6QLrY+wY7LDtQe+I8NXxivLh9Uv2/Pk3/94=

Since I'll be in HC I need to get significant defense so I'm thinking of starting Witch and getting the Occultist class. I'd take the power charge on crit node and the ES ones. The PCOC effect removes the need for dual curse so I can use a second rare ring while giving +1 power charge. Wicked Ward and Vile Bastion give huge bonuses to ES along with large windows of stun immunity.

I think I like my passive tree is good; do you have any suggestions there? I could take more jewels as I get good ones.

Mana reservations will be Disc, HoT-CoH-Poacher, and HoA for a total of 85% reserve. I don't think I'll have access to leveled enlighten so Hatred would be too expensive.

One of the massive benefits of the Occultist class is the ES recharge buff from Wicked Ward. This effect is not compatible with Blood Rage because it completely disables recharge. As such, I was planning on running The Blood Dance boots instead. The lost ES is compensated for by the +100 ES in Occultist and the recharge buff from Wicked Ward. This does leave my leech a bit low at 0.4% phys though.
Hello!

I recommend and i planed for myself to use Trickster for this Build!
No mana Cost for Movement Skills (Flicker Strike, Whirling Blades) ? F@€# yeah!

We will most likely be able to even Spec out of some reduced Mana reserved Nodes.

Also you gain more ES AND Evasion with Trickster and since your ES will never be full you get 20% MORE chance to Evade and 20% increased Aps.

About Stuns, i do get Stunned here and there but you just have to be aware of Mobs and manually Evade their attacks.
I'm talking about packs, a single mob will be barely able to Stun you, but a pack of Blue Tittybitches for Example will Stun you if you stand around and let all of them shoot at you.

But once you can Flicker, you are gone and out of Danger, for any other Case the high Chance to Evade (46% atm) and the High ES pool(9.8k atm) will give you time to react (attack/evade, Vaal Discipline, Logout).

Oh i forgot to mention, you will miss the Life leech from Blood Rage, you should aim for some Life Leech on Gear to compensate that. Many messaged me that they had problems sustaining their Leech.
I got 0.7% leech from Amulet, Blood Drinker from Shadow plus Blood Rage.

I'm level 99 now and cruising greatly to level 100 with this setup and i think it's a worth pay off to NOT wear Eye of Chayula.
I even did Party Runs, sometimes with a 5 Man Party. But my Laptop is to weak to Record those :(

Passive Tree looks alright, i would take the Jewel nodes as they can be really Powerful.
Also your Aura Setup should work too.

As for Curses, i do plan to get me some Skyforth's to Remove Assassins Mark from this Setup and wear another Rare Ring with Acc., DPS, Resists and ES.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 17, 2016, 6:24:49 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I originally planned the build from trickster, but the partial stun immunity and power charge on occultist seemed potentially more useful. Have you had any trouble sustaining mana from the 0.4% leech on passive tree?

I will be taking jewel nodes as I get good jewels, but those are hard to come by in a fresh league. I only allocated the two that will hold energy from within for planning purposes, but will likely take 1-3 of the three other available jewels.

The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking Trickster is the right choice. The main reason is I'm really concerned about leech without blood rage. I want jewelry with diamond base, high flat phys, ES, resists, and I'd even need good leech rolls. That's VERY expensive jewelry. If I run blood rage there's no sense in using Occultist since it breaks Wicked Ward's unique passive, so Trickster is more defense and offense. It doesn't provide +1 power charge and PCoC implicit though, so there's that.
The other thing is, you will always pull aggro from the mobs, no Minions no Totems.
So your ES pool will always be pulled down by stuff.

I have no Mana Problems, though my gear and Curses helps me a lot there.
Only if i abuse Whirling Blades to much.
Do you just replace flicker strike for Reave? or are there a few gems you switch out?

i'm running this build right now and its great, clears maps faster than anything else i've tried.

cheers, thanks for the build.
"
Ron3van wrote:
Do you just replace flicker strike for Reave? or are there a few gems you switch out?

i'm running this build right now and its great, clears maps faster than anything else i've tried.

cheers, thanks for the build.

Hello!
I replace Melee Splash with Life leech and don't run Blood Rage, but you can run added Fire or WED*uh

Glad to hear that you have fun :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info