Item Development - Threshold Jewels

I'll leave aside any mechanical feedback just to say you have at least done the flavor of each of the skills some justice. Fireball is more firebally. Burning arrow being not magical but more dipped in pitch is neat.
this is some epic shit GGG, some spicy memes you've got going on here.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
DaTz_ wrote:
bonerific!

We'll show off the Summon Skeleton one later!

Hahhahahahahha lol
"
Qarl wrote:
We'll show off the Summon Skeleton one later!

Maybe someday a Skeleton summoner will be end-game viable (I know, I know, I'm probably dreaming here).
They sound interesting, but I hope more of these jewels change the functionality of the skill rather than giving a direct damage buff. Burning arrow is the best example here with the ground effects.

Overall pretty cool idea and I'm curious to see what will follow. Also I'm noticing that all these require 50 of a given attribute and have a 'medium' range will there be different 'tiers' of these jewels whereby meeting a higher threshold could provide a more substantial effect?
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Can't wait to see viper strike one.
shut up and take my money!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Last edited by Catchafire2000 on Nov 17, 2015, 9:09:42 PM
I like the idea of changing skills that way, but please don't let poe become a proc hell like D3 where you have zero survivability and damage unless X happens and you are just waiting to alternate from "broken build" to actually "working build".
Perception is reality.
haha ok Qarl

i got a question tho.. will the burning ground and tar ground be affected by ur aoe or is there a base aoe and cant be modified?
Interesting, but the problem with damage jewels for specific skills is that you will balance skills with these jewels in mind. In other words, use these jewels or your skills suck; reducing the customization we have available.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info