Terrorist attack in Paris

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:

You may not feel the same way (obviously) but these types of tragedy are precicely the time to talk about Geopolitics because it becomes very relevant. It should be talked about more in general but most people are creatures of necessity so thats why discussions crop up more during these times. These people aren't political candidates using this tragedy to springboard their campaign for personal gain so I don't think your outrage is valid.

No. Not three days after the fact. That's crass and in extremely poor taste. Go to Paris and start talking that shit in the town square, see how well that goes over.

Again, you don't indicate specifically what is outraging you outside of the discussion in general as you do not point out the specific thing that is distorted we must assume it is the conversation as a whole. And yet again I also don't believe that your outrage should be directed at people having a discussion about their opinion unless they are agenda pushing and/or using it for personal gain which I don't see anyone doing here.
This is however my opinion and we are all giving the right to it.

In your opinion what is the required amount of time before we can discuss a tragedy then?
a week? Two weeks? how do you come to a decision as to the timeframe in which you can or can not make comments or have "distorted" discussion about the subject matter? How is this not just baseless opinion used to discourage discussion? I'm sorry if I'm being hars, I just have problems with that kind of statement and I don't mean to insult if it comes across that way
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Every post

You're basically taking everything I'm thinking and putting it a thousand times better than I ever could
"

I'm personally fine with dealing with dissenting responses. This would be why I bothered to discuss with you in your satire. Though I may be fine with it, it does not make their responses any less dissenting, let alone "crass". And when it comes to the big picture, their backwash of geopolitical hyperbole was never designed to be accentuated by factual premises 99% of the time. Generally, most individuals do not understand their own country even, but continue to state what is best for other countries solely based on their own lack of comprehension and adherence to their own standards.

I concede that it is still crass but still propose that dismissing it on the fact that it is such is just as bad as the ones who make the initial statement.

Sorry for any issues, I typed this over like 3 hours at work on a sticky note.
E: changed a word that was incorrect
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Nov 16, 2015, 6:50:06 PM
"
Einkil wrote:
that dismissing it on the fact that it is such is just as bad as the ones who make the initial statement.

I agree. I've never been the type to ignore anyone, anywhere, for any reason. I never understood the idea of ignoring anything. To me, ignoring someone is my own problem. If I cannot handle someone else's presence and electromagnetic signals, I stand and endure it. However, many others will break away from even the lightest forms of electromagnetic constraints which make them the least bit of nervous and on edge. I feel that in order to truly do anything properly in this world, we must listen to everything -- people think that just because they have ears, they can listen, but it's simply not true. Listening to the right context and dealing with the negativity of the context, without the need to tune it out, is the mastery of audibility.
And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
Spoiler
"
Einkil wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:

You may not feel the same way (obviously) but these types of tragedy are precicely the time to talk about Geopolitics because it becomes very relevant. It should be talked about more in general but most people are creatures of necessity so thats why discussions crop up more during these times. These people aren't political candidates using this tragedy to springboard their campaign for personal gain so I don't think your outrage is valid.

No. Not three days after the fact. That's crass and in extremely poor taste. Go to Paris and start talking that shit in the town square, see how well that goes over.

Again, you don't indicate specifically what is outraging you outside of the discussion in general as you do not point out the specific thing that is distorted we must assume it is the conversation as a whole. And yet again I also don't believe that your outrage should be directed at people having a discussion about their opinion unless they are agenda pushing and/or using it for personal gain which I don't see anyone doing here.
This is however my opinion and we are all giving the right to it.

In your opinion what is the required amount of time before we can discuss a tragedy then?
a week? Two weeks? how do you come to a decision as to the timeframe in which you can or can not make comments or have "distorted" discussion about the subject matter? How is this not just baseless opinion used to discourage discussion? I'm sorry if I'm being hars, I just have problems with that kind of statement and I don't mean to insult if it comes across that way
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Every post

You're basically taking everything I'm thinking and putting it a thousand times better than I ever could
"

I'm personally fine with dealing with dissenting responses. This would be why I bothered to discuss with you in your satire. Though I may be fine with it, it does not make their responses any less dissenting, let alone "crass". And when it comes to the big picture, their backwash of geopolitical hyperbole was never designed to be accentuated by factual premises 99% of the time. Generally, most individuals do not understand their own country even, but continue to state what is best for other countries solely based on their own lack of comprehension and adherence to their own standards.

I concede that it is still crass but still propose that dismissing it on the fact that it is such is just as bad as the ones who make the initial statement.

Sorry for any issues, I typed this over like 3 hours at work on a sticky note.
E: changed a word that was incorrect

I have precisely 0 interest in discussing this with you. If you think its acceptable behavior have at it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 16, 2015, 9:11:37 PM
[Removed by Support]

Ok. You must've felt singled out, oh well.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Nov 18, 2015, 7:26:17 PM
I should really stop responding to you at all.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 17, 2015, 3:30:35 AM
:( i just finished mourning my friends passing, he was a victim of the shooting... i didn't know him for long, maybe... 3-4 years, but he was a school buddy who went to France for an internship... RIP Justin, you will be missed by all :(
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
:( i just finished mourning my friends passing, he was a victim of the shooting... i didn't know him for long, maybe... 3-4 years, but he was a school buddy who went to France for an internship... RIP Justin, you will be missed by all :(

My condolences, ):

That's awful. I hope some day proper justice is delivered. And that your friend goes to a better place.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"

You have my condolences as well.
And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
"
TheWretch wrote:

I have precisely 0 interest in discussing this with you. If you think its acceptable behavior have at it.

want to talk about acceptable behaviour? how about the guy who often makes dissenting posts while being hostile to everybody in a thread while providing nothing? The guy is as low as to even use a tragedy such as this to make himself feel superior to everyone, while using the ones in the tragedy as shield. If anyone points out how shitty he is, they just might get probation. Poor poor crocodile.

Being an embodiment of the 3 monkeys does nothing but disrespect the victims themselves and keep the path for more slaughter open.
things must be discussed, actions must be taken, its exactly the inaction of the governments that has led to this point, the people willingness to avoid the problems is what supported them, a continuous brainwashing into a state of guilt for the crimes you did not commit leaves nothing but space open for those willing to take advantage of you. it will become worse, much worse before it gets better if nothing is discussed and no actions are taken. If moderates dont tackle the problem, eventually the extremists will.

Why dont you go hate on all the world leaders simply because of taking actions due to this? remember, everyone but you is stupid. There's silence for the victims, and there's forced state of ignorance, you may think you are some sort of brave cock, but you are below the dodo here.

@Bars: yep, you better, before you get probation, remember, everyone is equal, but some are "more equal" than others.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 17, 2015, 2:36:51 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:

Spoiler
"
TheWretch wrote:

want to talk about acceptable behaviour? how about the guy who often makes dissenting posts while being hostile to everybody in a thread while providing nothing? The guy is as low as to even use a tragedy such as this to make himself feel superior to everyone, while using the ones in the tragedy as shield. If anyone points out how shitty he is, they just might get probation. Poor poor crocodile.

Being an embodiment of the 3 monkeys does nothing but disrespect the victims themselves and keep the path for more slaughter open.
things must be discussed, actions must be taken, its exactly the inaction of the governments that has led to this point, the people willingness to avoid the problems is what supported them, a continuous brainwashing into a state of guilt for the crimes you did not commit leaves nothing but space open for those willing to take advantage of you. it will become worse, much worse before it gets better if nothing is discussed and no actions are taken. If moderates dont tackle the problem, eventually the extremists will.

Why dont you go hate on all the world leaders simply because of taking actions due to this? remember, everyone but you is stupid. There's silence for the victims, and there's forced state of ignorance, you may think you are some sort of brave cock, but you are below the dodo here.

@Bars: yep, you better, before you get probation, remember, everyone is equal, but some are "more equal" than others.

Very enlightening, I will rethink everything, very wise +1

-Peace-

Wretch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info