Terrorist attack in Paris

"
Disrupted wrote:
*snip*

[Removed by Support] x) Thanks for the information, quite enlightening. The pendulum will swing in the other direction one day, it always does. And when it happens, there will be blood. Sad but true.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Nov 18, 2015, 4:34:10 PM
"

I have precisely 0 interest in discussing this with you. If you think its acceptable behavior have at it.

I'm sorry you feel that way but I respect your opinion and will not attempt further conversation on the matter.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
I will just leave it here...
"
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigeria-blast-yola-suicide-bombing-blamed-on-boko-haram-kills-32-and-wounds-80-a6738626.html

A night-time suicide bombing blamed on Boko Haram extremists killed 32 people and wounded 80 Tuesday at a truck stop in northeastern Nigeria, an emergency official said.

Tuesday night's blast breaks a three-week hiatus in bombings after a string of suicide attacks culminated in twin explosions in mosques in two northeastern cities that killed 42 people and wounded more than 100 on 23 October.

And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
My eyes may be playing tricks on me, but it looks like NZ has its own colour.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Good map, assuming you define 'the world' as 'the countries in red' despite them amounting to roughly 1/7th of the world population:)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 19, 2015, 3:08:23 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Good map, assuming you define 'the world' as 'the countries in red' despite them amounting to roughly 1/7th of the world population:)
It's the other way around: the picture is about how "the countries in red" define "the world" and what happens in it.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Nov 19, 2015, 4:20:30 AM
North Korea is more like "All Hail Kim Yong-Un"
"
silumit wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
It's the other way around: the picture is about how "the countries in red" define "the world" and what happens in it.

That's actually exactly what I said.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info