Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

I choose a fishing related unique for 1 simple reason.

I still believe fishing exists. I believe Krillson quest can be completed. And i feel my Ring will be the best inslot for what it does.
Regardless its extremely rare and sought after by true collectors. Specially the hallowed ground leaked version. There is only 2 in existance. Thats far less than even demigod amulets.
If fishing is not released yet, it will be one day. Mark my words on this.

Thanks for the useless ring.
I love how the haters really wish that they thought of my idea! enjoy the ring guys!

Fish bite sensitivity sounds painful.
"
Regulator wrote:
"
Kryshlom wrote:

can someone check if the es converted that way is affected by es modifiers on our tree? Either way this is BiS for LL.

For those interested (excuse me if its already mentioned here, i didnt see it and its kinda old news but i only recently checked again for an answer), Mark confirmed that es modifiers apply to the converted amount.

From Reddit
Mark_GGG
it's affected both by modifiers to life and modifiers to ES.

My initial estimation while right, not quite accurate. This item's power level is on par with skyforth's and im surprised the price on BSC is only 5ex (and probably will drop due to the seer amount of player starting farming breachbosses). On BHC its actually 15ex. Probably has to do with glass cannon kids and crit master baiters dominating sc. This amulet serves as an extra piece of huge es gear plus offering stun immunity and huge chaos res - talking about an ez 300-400flat ES bonus (which is then multiplied by your skill tree boni). I would take it one step further and claim its way better than skyforths for supports and non-LL hybrid builds, and offers way better stats for those interested in a more stout LL character (usually HC leagues). The seer amount of ES it provides it also allows the usage of some other unique in a slot you wouldnt normally wear as an hybrid character offering utility or damage or defences : most notably all the warband boots, voidwalker, death's door, red trail, atziri's step, dark ray vector's/bloodance etc. bringing the power level of possible combinations even higher that what skyforths offer in general.

Im re-blown away by the possibilities.

EDIT : and i only mentioned boots, with this you could forfeit a rare shield or the helmet or the gloves, or even the chest (if not LL) and use a unique one for extra power or colour to your build.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Last edited by Regulator on Dec 18, 2016, 6:51:29 PM
Yeah it's dumb as shit. Grants a chunk of ES, fixes ES' inherent problem, and fixes one of the "downsides" to Shav's (namely, "you do take Chaos Damage"). It's unreasonably good. Without the upgrade it was already a Solid (TM) Unique, and it got two immensely powerful bonuses on top. Someone wasn't paying attention when a fool created this.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 18, 2016, 8:18:23 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Someone wasn't paying attention when a fool created this.

There's a rumour going around that Qarl says most players don't like decision pain. With that statement in mind, Presence of Chayula's astounding power may very well have been intended, in a similar vein to pre-nerf Reach of the Council (and, it feels like, Golemancy in this league).
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Skyforth renders uber chalupa useless but that's another issue entirely.

What's terrifying is this thing can feasibly get +1 curse unlike most high end CC/CD/ES% amulets.

Are people using this for anything other than shavs, as in hybrid like it was intended?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nallrad wrote:
Thanks for the useless ring.

Maybe in 3 year they will add Fishing xD.
Hi, thanks for the great post but I'm either experiencing rendering issues on my browser or some "-- [LEAGUE] Exclusive --" messages are out of place:
Void Battery isn't Prophecy exclusive
The Tempestuous Steel War Sword isn't Perandus exclusive
Talisman Exclusive isn't Talisman Exclusive and so on
more known as: Elanif

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info