Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

"
Vipermagi wrote:

3G/2B/1R Acro ("most terrible Keystone roll" has to be either Acro or Blood Magic :P ).

The Lithe Combatant

Want to experience the future in Melee Combat? First, get yo'self a 3G2B1R Acrobatics Skin of the Lords. Got it? Good. Let's begin.

We're going to be making a Gladiator. Get the 100% spell block node, as well as the bleeding nodes. Sadly, we aren't making direct use of the bleed today if we want to be well-optimised, but this build can definitely be adapted to focus on the bleed as well. How are we going to play nice with Acrobatics? Simple. Evasion and Acrobatics is going to cover us just fine for Attack DPS; our main weakness is Spell DPS since we're not grabbing Phase Acrobatics. That's completely fine, because we're going to stack Block Applied to Spells through the roof and get a large Life pool and laugh in the face of the enemy.

You may have guessed the links by now:

Lacerate - Faster Attacks - Void Manipulation - Added Chaos Damage - Concentrated Effect - Multistrike

(Naturally, you can sub in Blade Flurry instead of Lacerate if you'd like to be OP.)

I would prefer a Malicious weapon of Celebration, such as
but with higher Attack Speed, but you may find a high phys weapon performs better.

Required item: Rathpith Globe; the higher the roll, the better. Recommended: Stone of Lazhwar. If you can get your grubby little hands on a 60% Rathpith, then you can achieve capped Spell Block with only 52% block stat. This is because you have 100% + 50% + 60% block converted to Spell, or 2.1, and Acrobatics hits you with 30% Less; 2.1 * 0.7 = 1.47, and 75% / 1.47 = 51.02 block required.

Rathpith naturally comes with 25%, Tempest Shield nets you an easy 3%, and Gladiator ascendancy provides essentially free 4%, leaving you with 52-25-3-4 = 20% block needed from tree to cap out your spell block.

Watch this: Since you don't have to go all the way to the right side for the Acro cluster, you have many more points to dump on Life nodes and Endurance Charges to become extra tanky against the one remaining weakness of Acro builds: Physical Damage. You may want Soul of Steel for that +4% permanent PDR, as well as a Chaos Golem.

Wow, so now you're mega tanky and you have some respectable DPS from Poison shenanigans! It only cost like a million exalts. Oh well, better luck next time.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

3G/2B/1R Acro ("most terrible Keystone roll" has to be either Acro or Blood Magic :P ).

The Lithe Combatant

Want to experience the future in Melee Combat? First, get yo'self a 3G2B1R Acrobatics Skin of the Lords. Got it? Good. Let's begin.

We're going to be making a Gladiator. Get the 100% spell block node, as well as the bleeding nodes. Sadly, we aren't making direct use of the bleed today if we want to be well-optimised, but this build can definitely be adapted to focus on the bleed as well. How are we going to play nice with Acrobatics? Simple. Evasion and Acrobatics is going to cover us just fine for Attack DPS; our main weakness is Spell DPS since we're not grabbing Phase Acrobatics. That's completely fine, because we're going to stack Block Applied to Spells through the roof and get a large Life pool and laugh in the face of the enemy.

You may have guessed the links by now:

Lacerate - Faster Attacks - Void Manipulation - Added Chaos Damage - Concentrated Effect - Multistrike

(Naturally, you can sub in Blade Flurry instead of Lacerate if you'd like to be OP.)

I would prefer a Malicious weapon of Celebration, such as
but with higher Attack Speed, but you may find a high phys weapon performs better.

Required item: Rathpith Globe; the higher the roll, the better. Recommended: Stone of Lazhwar. If you can get your grubby little hands on a 60% Rathpith, then you can achieve capped Spell Block with only 52% block stat. This is because you have 100% + 50% + 60% block converted to Spell, or 2.1, and Acrobatics hits you with 30% Less; 2.1 * 0.7 = 1.47, and 75% / 1.47 = 51.02 block required.

Rathpith naturally comes with 25%, Tempest Shield nets you an easy 3%, and Gladiator ascendancy provides essentially free 4%, leaving you with 52-25-3-4 = 20% block needed from tree to cap out your spell block.

Watch this: Since you don't have to go all the way to the right side for the Acro cluster, you have many more points to dump on Life nodes and Endurance Charges to become extra tanky against the one remaining weakness of Acro builds: Physical Damage. You may want Soul of Steel for that +4% permanent PDR, as well as a Chaos Golem.

Wow, so now you're mega tanky and you have some respectable DPS from Poison shenanigans! It only cost like a million exalts. Oh well, better luck next time.
let's try something even weirder... brass dome (yes I know we only get half the effect. Deal with it.), stack reckless defence jewels and use sentari's answer as shield. We are now also immune to the bonus damage from crits. AND curse enemy casters with temp chains.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"

What's the expensive part?
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF
"
Sauronsatan wrote:
All i can say about the 55th unique is your gonna have to work harder than just farming to obtain it.
Trust me on this :)

I bet you have to chance it on a base that doesn't have another unique on it lolol
Alright, so with 4 reckless defence with at least 3% block chance each, stone of lazhwar, sentari's answer and the spell block ascendency we'll end up with capped spell block. And automatic lvl 15 temp chains against casters on spell block.
Again, brass dome for crit "immunity". We can also use commandment of light gloves and avenger's flasks since we'll be taking a lot of crits. We need something to get rid of shocks and freeze though.

Edit: forget my idea... we're already using skin of the lords as chest armour... I'm stupid. Blasphemy enfeeble then? And the crit damage reduction notable? Whatever, f*** this, I'm out.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Dec 8, 2016, 8:13:44 AM
why is this thread still not stickied?
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
Auxion wrote:
why is this thread still not stickied?

If all the threads as useful as this one were stuck the first page would be 100% stickies. This sticky collates them all.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
That last one is taking a while...
"
Nallrad wrote:

Apparently it doesn't drop, so we'll have to try and figure out another way to get it...
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Nallrad wrote:

Apparently it doesn't drop, so we'll have to try and figure out another way to get it...

I guess you have to fish for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info