Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

"
viperesque wrote:
Well that's a monster.

Also:

That plus this:

should go nicely with flame sentinels
Better use this one shows a better flask usage roll.

Also must say this is extremely powerful with Explosive Arrow and Fireball builds since it uses ALL MODS and the base is fire res which gives that extra bit of help vs reflect. Also insane with Fire Curtain spectres.

Kinetic Blast also benefits from them.

Pretty much BiS for those kind of builds. Pretty strong dps/clear speed flask for certain projectile skills, pretty much utility flask for aoe only skills which would rather use other powerfull unique flasks instead of this
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
and the last shaper unique ez found them all :D
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
That... THING, Starforge... I think with that melee got an equvalent in powerlevel to Reach of the council. Physical damage can shock? Over 600 physical dps? I mean sure, it sucks for elemental skills, but lacerate and cyclone are a thing, with this thing maybe even cleave.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
raics wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Since it said "increases and reductions" that means minion damage support gem will not boost your DPS? Overall, that is a really good claw.

Yeah, it's very specific, pretty much the same thing as Crown of Eyes it seems, only increases and reductions, not more minion damage, minion ias, minion crit or whatever.

Looks like an item tailor made for me. I've been making melee summoner hybrids for ages and the support for that ingame was pretty much non-existing (unless you're Necromancer) - until now :)

It's not just for melee; it works for all damage that hits, and even damage that doesn't hit as long as you've hit recently.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
It's not just for melee; it works for all damage that hits, and even damage that doesn't hit as long as you've hit recently.

Of course, didn't say they were exactly the same, just limited to increases in both cases.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Of course, didn't say they were exactly the same, just limited to increases in both cases.

Sorry, I was talking about the second bit where you said it was tailor made for your melee minion builds. I think it is actually more tailor made for spell-casters who use minions. (Except perhaps dominating blow.)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Those gloves are pretty underwhelming for lucky last.
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Sorry, I was talking about the second bit where you said it was tailor made for your melee minion builds. I think it is actually more tailor made for spell-casters who use minions. (Except perhaps dominating blow.)

Yeah, a caster-minion hybrid is inherently better, not nearly as many problems. Don't mind me, I just like to think I finally got a bone to chew :)

Hmm, unless that 'hit recently' means 'hit with this weapon recently', a caster could still use a long range hit to trigger the bonus and maybe fortify but it would be a bit of a hassle.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 4, 2016, 9:45:44 AM
"
Asmosis wrote:
Those gloves are pretty underwhelming for lucky last.
You sure about that? They seem pretty awesome for something with pillar of the caged god imo... unless I'm going full retard, not noticing some major problem that is.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info