Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

"
shashk0 wrote:

I tried the same thing from the prize tab, unfortunately that isn't what Viper is looking for.

@Viper, I noticed
is missing from the map section.
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
shashk0 wrote:

I tried the same thing from the prize tab, unfortunately that isn't what Viper is looking for.

Yep, I really need a full one to keep up the pattern with the rest of the flasks. Feels a bit silly given how similar full and empty look for this particular art, but still. I'm half tempted to give up and buy one myself.

"
@Viper, I noticed
is missing from the map section.

My goodness, so it is! How on earth did that happen? Thank you very much for the catch!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
PAJAMAMONSTER wrote:

Thank you <3
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Sorry about that, here it is
"
shashk0 wrote:
Sorry about that, here it is

Wonderful, thank you very much! Finally, every alt art and promotional unique in the game is catalogued!

At least, I really hope it is, or I'm in trouble. :(

(Also, I've finally been able to add a small concession to my own arrogance to the OP. Life is good.)
Last edited by viperesque on Apr 25, 2016, 6:26:52 PM
"
viperesque wrote:
Wonderful, thank you very much! Finally, every alt art and promotional unique in the game is catalogued!

At least, I really hope it is, or I'm in trouble. :(

(Also, I've finally been able to add a small concession to my own arrogance to the OP. Life is good.)

I like the updates. I should point out under the 'Rings' section you do not have the Alt-Art The Taming.

Also two questions about some of the information presented in the second post. Both of them are about Talisman, which we have not seen outside of the proper challenge league, so maybe we just do not know the answers yet.

The first, Should Rigwald have a section like Atziri? I know he is currently not farmable/enabled in the game, but it might provide some information as to not try and chance his 4 unique items in a Talisman Zana map.

Second, Speaking of Zana modded maps you mention not being able to drop/chance unique talismans and the Perandus Manor as further exceptions from gaining League-Specific unique items due to the requirements placed on those items' creation(stone circles/direct Cadiro sale). Do you have a source for this, or is this just the logical conclusion you have come to? I do not doubt this information, and have come to the same conclusion myself (I'd even add all the Perandus items to that list, because as far as I have seen them only drop from Perandus boxes, and we have no knowledge if the Perandus Zana mod would generate Perandus boxes or not).

Most of that second question is speculation at this point, so feel free to ignore my ramblings. Thanks again for keeping this maintained, and now we just need to figure out the Star of Wraeclast.

"
ChronoExile wrote:
I like the updates. I should point out under the 'Rings' section you do not have the Alt-Art The Taming.

GAH! Thank you once again for the catch. What slightly concerns me is that in the case of both this and Whaka, the sheet I use to keep track of everything said I had them, which makes me think I may have accidentally overwritten them when editing. I thought I took a lot of precautions already, but I guess I need to take more...

I'll probably do a full comparison of my list against the wiki at some point to make sure nothing else has gone walkabout.

"
Should Rigwald have a section like Atziri? I know he is currently not farmable/enabled in the game, but it might provide some information as to not try and chance his 4 unique items in a Talisman Zana map.

What I'm thinking I might do when I have the time is to put complete information in a spoiler of how all "special" league-specifics are obtained. I think it's pretty important to emphasise that they are league-restricted first and foremost, which makes giving him a section like Atziri a bit sketchy in my mind, but I agree that the information I present on the subject is currently less than ideal.

"
Speaking of Zana modded maps you mention not being able to drop/chance unique talismans and the Perandus Manor as further exceptions from gaining League-Specific unique items due to the requirements placed on those items' creation(stone circles/direct Cadiro sale). Do you have a source for this, or is this just the logical conclusion you have come to? I do not doubt this information, and have come to the same conclusion myself (I'd even add all the Perandus items to that list, because as far as I have seen them only drop from Perandus boxes, and we have no knowledge if the Perandus Zana mod would generate Perandus boxes or not).

For the unique talismans, IIRC this has been explicitly stated, although I don't have a source to hand. Perandus Manor I do not have a source on, but the rule that an item cannot be chanced if it does not drop randomly has never yet been broken, and I feel reasonably justified in assuming that this will always be the case. The Perandus items are slightly weird (even Chris said he had no idea whether they were chanceable), but regardless, that list is currently just some examples, and far from exhaustive (Warbands uniques where?). As I said above, I'll almost certainly expand it to something comprehensive at a later date.

Thank you again for picking up things I've missed, and for the discussion points. It's much appreciated.
Last edited by viperesque on Apr 26, 2016, 8:47:56 PM
"
viperesque wrote:
I'll probably do a full comparison of my list against the wiki at some point to make sure nothing else has gone walkabout.

I think the only reason I am catching them is I have just created my own spreadsheet. It started as a way to track the League uniques (as Perandus seems like a boon time to collect them), but then morphed into a full list of unique items. I’ve been comparing it here and to the wiki to make sure I have not missed anything.

More Quoted Text

"
viperesque wrote:
What I'm thinking I might do when I have the time is to put complete information in a spoiler of how all "special" league-specifics are obtained. I think it's pretty important to emphasise that they are league-restricted first and foremost, which makes giving him a section like Atziri a bit sketchy in my mind, but I agree that the information I present on the subject is currently less than ideal.

For the unique talismans, IIRC this has been explicitly stated, although I don't have a source to hand. Perandus Manor I do not have a source on, but the rule that an item cannot be chanced if it does not drop randomly has never yet been broken, and I feel reasonably justified in assuming that this will always be the case. The Perandus items are slightly weird (even Chris said he had no idea whether they were chanceable), but regardless, that list is currently just some examples, and far from exhaustive (Warbands uniques where?). As I said above, I'll almost certainly expand it to something comprehensive at a later date.

Thanks for the response to both of my inquiries. Thinking further about Talisman, there are three distinct sets of League unique items, and two of them are some ammount of interconnected. The Talismans themselves, the Rigwald drop table, and the belts.

Due to their inherent corrupted state the Talismans cannot be chanced, and by the rules of the Talisman mechanics only the T1 can be a world drop. Rigwald has a specific drop table, just like Atziri, and so those items cannot be chanced either, and because of the Talisman mechanics he is the only way to get a T4 unique Talisman. Only the belts are a normal world drop or chanceable.

I am interested to see how GGG might bring Talismans back or untangle the interactions with the unique items from the Talisman league. If we were ever given a way to reliably fight Rigwald without the need of Talismans then I can see him getting his own section, but for now making sure it is known first and foremost his four drops are league specific is more important.

You are right Warband Unique items (and their prefix) are a different situation too. From the 1-Month flashback (This one), “Warbands-specific items can be found from these Warband members, because part of their implicit behaviour is to drop the special items.” So while they are league specific, because the warbands mechanic was not added to the core game, it seems they could be found from a warband member no matter where or how it spawned.

Further question on the Perandus unique items, has anyone seen one of the five lost treasures offered by Cadiro? That might be an indication of if they are chanceable or not, as I think everything else he offers (except Manor) can be chanced.

Thanks again for the responses, and the additional thought they prompted.
Doesnt check yet against a list of names, but the list in the wiki has 79 jewels instead of just 68?

And something seems strange with the general numbers: I count a total of 404 items from your list (325 regular, 62 from temp, 16 event prices and the legacy quiver), then 79 jewels (50 regular, 17 corrupted, 9 rewards and 3 event prices) + 14 maps = 497? Where or what are the other 20?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info