A slight change to the Grinding Gear Games logo suggestion.

Makes sense. I am convinved, count me in.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Mystereye wrote:

Yeah, black absorb's all colors but reflects none.

Not to us, it does not reflect.

Think of the color black as someone's ego. You can't see it, but believe me, it's there and it's a pain in the ass to deal with.

"
Poutsos wrote:
Makes sense. I am convinved, count me in.

I wonder if I get enough people to back me up on this, they will take me seriously. Question of the day.
And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 9, 2015, 10:29:19 PM
"
"
Mystereye wrote:

Yeah, black absorb's all colors but reflects none.

Not to us, it does not reflect.

.... That's what I said.... it reflects none... meaning doesn't reflect colors.
"
Mystereye wrote:

That's not what I said. It doesn't reflect according to us, because we cannot see inside the color black. We do not exist in the mind of the color black. The color black absorbs colors and appears black from the outside, but it still reflects those colors and considerably adheres to the laws of those colors within itself, in the exact same way we cannot see a person's ego, but we know it's there, and everyone's ego contains the psychical properties of one's mind within itself, which cannot be truly defined or understood by anyone outside of itself.
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 9, 2015, 10:47:55 PM
"
"
Mystereye wrote:

That's not what I said. It doesn't reflect according to us, because we cannot see inside the color black. We do not exist in the mind of the color black. The color black absorbs colors and appears black from the outside, but it still reflects those colors and considerably adheres to the laws of those colors within itself, in the exact same way we cannot see a person's ego, but we know it's there, and everyone's ego contains the psychical properties of one's mind within itself, which cannot be truly defined or understood by anyone outside of itself.

So you know this is so? but you are outside of the color black are you not? If you are then you don't truly understand it yourself.... and if that is the case how can you teach something that you do not have a full understanding of?

Also... since black does reflect the colors it absorbs, is it reflecting inward and so we cannot see past black's exterior to see the colors that it is reflecting on the inside?
"
Mystereye wrote:

So you know this is so? but you are outside of the color black are you not? If you are then you don't truly understand it yourself.... and if that is the case how can you teach something that you do not have a full understanding of?

Also... since black does reflect the colors it absorbs, is it reflecting inward and so we cannot see past black's exterior to see the colors that it is reflecting on the inside?

It's called cross-referencing. I can use other objects around this world that share the exact same principles as the color black and the colors within it, to draw out a conclusion.

And yes, black reflects on the inside, not the outside. Opposite for the color white, hence the rainbow.

G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 9, 2015, 11:14:11 PM
"
"
Mystereye wrote:

It's called cross-referencing. I can use other objects around this world that share the exact same principles as the color black and the colors within it, to draw out a conclusion.

And yes, black reflects on the inside, not the outside. Opposite for the color white, hence the rainbow.

Hmm I see, at least I understand what you are saying to some extent now.
"
This is hard to explain, so read intuitively.
So, there will be no proofs. Just as I expected after the second paragraph of OP where you telling us without flinching that the frequency of green color is 432 Hz. Go study physics before posting more idiocy, pal.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
This is hard to explain, so read intuitively.
So, there will be no proofs. Just as I expected after the second paragraph of OP where you telling us without flinching that the frequency of green color is 432 Hz. Go study physics before posting more idiocy, pal.

Study? The fact that you have to be a teacher's pet tells me everything I need to know about the legitimacy of your response.

Clearly you do not understand 432 Hz, what it is, and why it is Green.

Go to anything that can invert the color green, then look at how 432Hz is the Crown frequency. Now, tell us all again that it isn't green, just because you don't understand inversions.
G = 1296
So much win in this thread!

If op is right, i only have to see this crap for another year

If op is wrong, i get to laugh for a lifetime.

WIN.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info