A slight change to the Grinding Gear Games logo suggestion.

"
Vhlad wrote:
On Chris Wilson's home planet the left gear already appears as the appropriate oolor. If you changed any gear colors on Earth then the logo wouldn't be the correct colors on Chris Wilson's home planet. Since his alien world has a much greater number of sentient lifeforms, the Mother of Creation is content with the logo as-is.

Moreover, the Mother of Creation recommends you use software or wear bandpass interference filters to view the logo in the correct colors on Earth.

You do realize that there is no such thing as a home planet, right? Everything that exists came from aether and manifested with the same evolutionary intelligence as life here on earth did via atoms, molecules, primordial soup, fungi / plant, fish, fish with legs and arms, land creatures, Man. Our home, is quite frankly the darkest region of space.
And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
What if this is a GGG account used to drop hints about finding things in PoE?

That would at least explain why the moderators have left this thread alone.
^well, the thread isnt damaging anything or anyone either, so dont think there's any need for support to hit him.

I gotta give it to you OP, if anything, you seem enthusiastic about this.

always a good laugh
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 9, 2015, 7:11:36 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
^well, the thread isnt damaging anything or anyone either, so dont think there's any need for support to hit him.

I gotta give it to you OP, if anything, you seem enthusiastic about this.

always a good laugh

They have to move it if they can't see that it is genuine. If this world allowed people to easily accept this level of truth, I could potentially destroy the fabric of meaning behind this physical experience.

It's a good thing that not very many are prepared for this, because if everyone knew what I knew, there'd be nothing else to know. There'd be absolutely no incentive to do anything, anywhere. People's natural rate of ignorance and impatience is a double-edged sword; perhaps to the higher intelligence, it's very frustrating, but to the highest of intelligence, the very principles of ignorance are mathematical and orderly, as hard as that is to believe from a mortal perspective. This world has humor and dreams, because it wasn't meant to be fully 100% fact, 100% genuine answers to everything -- some things just cannot ever be fully known, else existence itself will lose everything.

How strange is that? The lack of understanding in the people corresponds to the amount of content and experience of the world.

So believe me, I am not upset with the support at all. It was worth a shot. I gave them my suggestion. That's all there is to it.

It wasn't deleted, so we still can discuss this mathematical consciousness further.
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 9, 2015, 7:18:19 PM
"
The colors themselves came from black and white states of temporal vibrations, but black and white are still colors that aren't penetrating a prism.

I thought black was not a color because it does not reflect any colors to our eyes.
"
Mystereye wrote:
"
The colors themselves came from black and white states of temporal vibrations, but black and white are still colors that aren't penetrating a prism.

I thought black was not a color because it does not reflect any colors to our eyes.

Black is the absorption of all colors.
G = 1296
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 9, 2015, 7:32:37 PM
If numerologists (or whatever this kind of cult is called) wouldn't suck at math they could come up with truly convincing concepts. Adding and subtracting random numbers and leaving numbers out when those simple caluclations won't fit the narrative is kinda meh. I give you 2/10 for effort.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
If numerologists (or whatever this kind of cult is called) wouldn't suck at math they could come up with truly convincing concepts. Adding and subtracting random numbers and leaving numbers out when those simple caluclations won't fit the narrative is kinda meh. I give you 2/10 for effort.

I left out nothing.

Everything I've done is aligned to a single cosmic web.

If you weren't scapegoating, you'd know that by now.

Considering, I have this knowledge by my side:

"
12 / 3 = 4 [1234]
56 / 7 = 8 [5678]

Existence itself = 7776.

7776 x 9 = 54432.

54432 x 9 = 48988.

988884 / 9 = 10 9 8 7 6
488889 / 9 = 5 4 3 2 1

I am against commercial numerology. What I have here is what numerology had failed to become until now. It always had potential, but nobody took it to the level that I have.
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 9, 2015, 7:39:17 PM
"
"
Mystereye wrote:
"

Black is the absorption of all colors.

Yeah, black absorb's all colors but reflects none.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info