i am really confused about poison arrow with point blank;testing complete

Sure, it wouldn't be the first time devs messed up damage tags, like they did with fireball, ignite and AoE damage bonuses. However, PA is a very popular skill, unlike ignite fireball, there's virtually no chance we've been missing out on that kind of juicy bug all this time.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Nov 9, 2015, 1:09:14 PM
Also you're at least the third person to run this particular test on this very forum. I should know, because I've been the one to suggest it every time... If you just ask for an explanation, don't expect more than exactly that; an explanation. :/

"
1337fun wrote:
Point Blank says nothing about atk dmg. It says about projectile atks, to clarify, that it only works projectiles made buy atks. It multiplies the projectile dmg, not atk dmg. Poison arrow is an atk and benefits from projectile dmg, so it works with point blank.

Poison Arrow is an Attack. That does not mean all of its components fall under the Attack category. Damage over Time is not an Attack, it's Damage over Time.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Poison Arrow is an Attack. That does not mean all of its components fall under the Attack category. Damage over Time is not an Attack, it's Damage over Time.

We should probably enjoy this THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE basetype trope while it lasts, when we get that Viperish Disease skill in next patch it goes out of the window.

Honestly, dunno why was it even necessary to mess with that, unless it was just Chris and he pulled off the 'spectral throw shotgun' on us again.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info