New Support Gem Reveal - Blasphemy

Best Support Gem 2015^^
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
looks pretty cool
If you see this, docLeave
DAMN!
SSF since ~OB
Looks good, but I really feel like it should be 20% reservation instead of 25.
fantastic. I have at least 2 builds that can use this!
"
Serleth wrote:
I'm not sure I anticipate this being widely used for solo players, but VERY interesting mechanic and an amazing idea for auramancer support characters.

I mostly play solo and will use it on every character I ever build from now on.
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
This is so so OP. It completely changes the game.

1. Mana leech is finally possible for spell casters by Warlord's mark as well as fair life leech. This is a MEGA buff for mana based casters.

2. Every hardcore character and his mom will surely run enfeeble, +40% hp more.

3. Poacher mark will provide free skills for most melee chars.

I love this gem and the flexibility it provides. If you just want to quickly smash&farm content, you take one of damage pumper curse (there are plenty). If you go hard map content, you take defensive curse.

I'm only afraid that having +1 curse will become mandatory, as this mechanic is just super strong.

Last edited by CookieVortex on Nov 8, 2015, 5:45:33 PM
I've been looking forward to Aurify for quite some time now. It's an awesome idea and I love the concept, even though I'd categorize it as power creep.

With this support gem you can never be caught off guard. Devourers, Leap-Slammers now automatically get curses with Temp Chains.

It gives a lot of builds new possibilities. Flicker Strike for example would normally move to fast from one enemy to the next to keep up with cursing. Having for example Poacher's Mark as an AoE around you is going to make it a lot easier to sustain Frenzy Charges.

Still I'm quite surprised that the reservation cost is only 25% and that curse effectiveness still applies to it. I expect this to be nerfed quite soon.

I'm surprised that the name for Aurify was changed. It made a lot of sense as you are literally making a curse into an aura. Even though it's not specific about what it converts into an aura it would've been a somewhat self-explaining support gem just by the name of it.

Blasphemy might sound more fitting for the game, but the name is certainly not more descriptive about what it does.
It looks awesome, but i think that this will kill auras and heralds mechanism, becouse curses are way more powerfull than auras.
Now it looks preety op.
Last edited by pirat0503 on Nov 8, 2015, 6:00:15 PM
Awesome, can't wait to try all the new build possibilities.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info