New Support Gem Reveal - Blasphemy

I'm not sure I anticipate this being widely used for solo players, but VERY interesting mechanic and an amazing idea for auramancer support characters.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Cool Idea, there could be some very interesting support combos!

I was wondering what "It is not, however, affected by Aura Effect passives, as these will now only apply to friendly auras" this meant though. What exactly is a friendly aura? How will this change the aura effect passive bonus on already existing aura builds?
Hooray! Now I have a reason to revisit my RF character.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
"
Rory wrote:
"
Theporter wrote:
Can curses using this support be reflected back to you? Say if Atziri stands in radius of the aura? I am thinking no since it would now be classified as an aura. Confirmation?

That's right, currently it can't be reflected. Atziri may need to come up with some alternatives to ruin your day, but she's not prepared for curse auras yet.

Doedre, on the other hand, will probably gorge herself on the seemingly unlimited supply of curses affecting her.

Wait, so if you can quad curse Deodre she just explodes from gluttony?

:O

;)
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
GDAMMIT GGG STOP GIVIN ME DA FKIN HYPEOCHONDRIA IT CANNOT BE CONTAINED.
I'm not the only one that would LOVE to see RAINING FROGS! or be able to turn a guy into a chicken, that'd be sweet too ;)
"
Nosrak wrote:
Cool Idea, there could be some very interesting support combos!

I was wondering what "It is not, however, affected by Aura Effect passives, as these will now only apply to friendly auras" this meant though. What exactly is a friendly aura? How will this change the aura effect passive bonus on already existing aura builds?
What this means is that the aura nodes on the passive tree and the bonus on Generosity will likely be reworded slightly to "x% increased Effect of your Auras on friendly characters," or something similar to that. Essentially, increased effect of auras as you know it will change specifically so it does not apply to Blasphemy auras.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I can't wait to use this. Does it work with multi curses?
That is pretty neat.
I want that gem now!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info