Darkshrine Event HC (IC004)

"
PeekaBooz wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

The single highest level character in each event on your account will be considered. If you play with multiple accounts, we will use the highest character from between them.

Can both me and my girlfriend be eligable for the prizes (I assume you're not using IP's to determine who is using multiple accounts)?

It's account based, not IP based.

If your girlfriend plays on your same account, then only the highest is eligible.
If she has her own account, then both of you are eligible.
wasted so much time farming warbands in the 1m now its super easy for spookyshrine to spawn them

i feel even worse about the people that played warband

BabyRage
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
"
FullCust wrote:
wasted so much time farming warbands in the 1m now its super easy for spookyshrine to spawn them

i feel even worse about the people that played warband

BabyRage

FeelsBadMan
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Is it first 20 players to 100 that counts for demigod?
Or is it everyone at 100 because they are the same xp?
Best league !
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
There were only 7 100's in the previous 1M league (flashback), and 21 here. Interesting.
"
Fightgarr wrote:
There were only 7 100's in the previous 1M league (flashback), and 21 here. Interesting.

Not sure how much the one week actually matters, but darkshrine is 5 weeks, and the flashback was 4.
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
Fightgarr wrote:

Not sure how much the one week actually matters, but darkshrine is 5 weeks, and the flashback was 4.

Yeah but the last 100 in this league probably happened around the 4 week mark (there was still half a week left in this league as of my previous comment), so comparable I think.
Or, you know, 82 cartos, touch of the damned, infinite maps? :^)
Shouldn't this league have ended? 11:30am according to the post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info