Darkshrine Event HC (IC004)

"
TryKilleR wrote:
I don't understand. So , is it harcore league or standard? If i'll die , my character is tranfer to standard league or i lose experience?

You can choose either the Hardcore or Standard version of the Darkshrine 5 Week event. If you die in the hardcore version, your character will be removed from the 5 week event and into the regular standard permanent league and you will need to make a new character in the 5 week event.

If you die in the standard 5 week event, you will still be there with a little less exp than before you died.
good luck all!
always going hard --
I wanna play full block incierate. Anyone know how to leveling easy c;?
Last edited by TryKilleR on Nov 2, 2015, 1:15:33 PM
All I want to get safe to mercilass, can you recommend any NOOB easy/safe(tanky) build? Prefer caster.
flame totem
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

The single highest level character in each event on your account will be considered. If you play with multiple accounts, we will use the highest character from between them.

Can both me and my girlfriend be eligable for the prizes (I assume you're not using IP's to determine who is using multiple accounts)?
"
flame totem

I will try it , ty !
Logged off after killing hailrake to save time. Can't log back on. Best race 10/10
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
rip L16
Spoiler

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
I know they warned us that darkshrines wouldn't always be fair, but as a PSA, watch out for Ancestral Magic. I was in a level 17 area (and my fire resist happened to be that same number) when I unwittingly spawned a pre-opened unique Kaom's box in a corner with no good exits... fitting that I was in The Crypt. I thought it was more entertaining than frustrating, but for those that would get angrier with "unfair" deaths, be careful when deciding to activate a shrine...
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info