2.0.5 Patch Notes

Am I the only one waiting for "Tiers have been reverted back to Map Levels"?

;____; can we please get rid of those?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
nice update
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Fuck races. Fuck patches for races!
"
biyte wrote:
"
TigerSpook wrote:
"You can now highlight maps of certain tiers using "Tier:#" in the stash."

That already worked ;-)

Is it the case before that doing "Tier: 1" would also highlight tier 10+ maps? If so perhaps they added a specific functionality such that this would no longer happen. iirc there also is a space between the : and #, but now the search function doesn't have it so I guess they implemented a specific case (ie if tier is searched). Just my guess

simple example how it's "work"

http://s12.postimg.org/e8bg3ypp9/screenshot_0395.png
Discord: Acril.
where is my 100% poison damage node :(
"
You can now highlight maps of certain tiers using "Tier:#" in the stash.

OMG its almost as if they care about quality of life concepts for the player base.... wait no, nope that is not it. I will stick to using ':#' just like before, less typing and more uhh smarterish lol
Then again I keep a clean stash running.
Last edited by soulzjd on Nov 2, 2015, 5:31:55 AM
Nothing for ground effect improvement ?
Like mentionned in 2.0.4.x several patch notes ?

"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.4
The following change has been delayed until next week because it hasn't yet passed quality assurance:
  • Ground Effects in Maps are now handled in a more efficient way, in order to reduce lockstep stuttering and disconnections.

"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.4b
There are more performance improvements for ground effects that haven't yet passed quality assurance, so we'll be patching them in as soon as they're fully working. We were hoping to include them in this patch, but need to release this one, so they'll be coming in a few days.

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.4c
The ground effect performance improvements that were intended for this patch have (once again) not passed quality assurance. We are still working on these and will have them in as soon as possible. The other performance changes in this patch are very impactful and we didn't want to delay them.
Last edited by Pulsahr on Nov 2, 2015, 6:08:36 AM
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Pretty underwhelming patch. The race changes are nice, but a full x.y.z version for them?

Why not? It's not like they can run out of numbers. :) And point releases (third number bump) are traditionally for small (mostly bugfix) releases.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
The Changes to the poison mecanic didnt make it into this patch?
And no skill Changes and adjustments at all?
Is this a minor patch?
"
ntall1 wrote:
Pretty sure Talamoana is Karui for "**** you".

LoL

Laughed so hard....fully agree with that one :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info