2.0.5 Patch Notes

Version 2.0.5

Features:
  • Added support for the upcoming Darkshrine Events.
  • Added support for the upcoming Soulthirst Race Season.
  • Added eight new Divination Cards.
  • Added a new unique item for the upcoming Soulthirst Race Season. This will be enabled once the season begins.
  • Added some new unique items that will be enabled one by one over the next few weeks.
  • You can now highlight maps of certain tiers using "Tier:#" in the stash.

Race Content Improvements:
  • The levels of many Descent areas have been adjusted.
  • The life of the bosses in the first eleven Descent areas has been reduced.
  • The chests in Descent for every class have been redone in most areas. Skill and Support gems are present in both chests, rather than being a choice.
  • The weapons in the starter chests for Descent now all have three linked sockets.
  • The Capricious Tomb in Descent has been replaced by the Mortal Tomb. This area is now filled with living humanoids rather than Goatmen.
  • The statues in the Tomb of Statues in Descent use ice shot far less frequently.
  • The Necromancers in The Lost Cathedral in Descent no longer use Enfeeble.
  • The Spinner of False Hope located in The Arachnid Tomb in Descent no longer hides at 50% life.
  • The Forbidden Ruins in Descent no longer spawn entire packs of Undying Grapplers, they are mixed into other packs now.
  • The second area of Endless Ledge now generates monsters randomly from a set list comprised of mainly Act One and Act Two monsters.
  • The third area of Endless Ledge now generates monsters randomly from a set list comprised of mainly Act One, Act Two and Act Three monsters. The Act Three monsters used are typically ones which aren't especially dangerous to very low level characters.
  • Reduced some of the level size variance in the Ship Graveyard.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where the Abandoned Dam corrupted side area spawned too many shrines.
  • Fixed a bug where the Fresh Lair mission area was generating the incorrect tilesets.
  • Fixed a bug where strongboxes in Haku missions could spawn immortal totems, resulting in the strongbox never opening.
Nice
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
aww sweet :)
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
Thanks you!
Sweet. Tier search is great!
woo hoo
Welp I got an excuse to take a break for today.
"Fixed a bug where strongboxes in Haku missions could spawn immortal totems, resulting in the strongbox never opening."

Thank you GGG!
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Last edited by tamtsu on Nov 2, 2015, 2:31:42 AM
nice
Meow meow secret mission meow

IGN:

RelishBitch
Really looking forward to Darkshrines! :D

Also, really nice changes for racing, I'll have to think about maybe doing some racing again.
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Nov 1, 2015, 8:31:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info