The Awakening Supporter Packs End Soon - with Video!

"
FredddO wrote:
please a jason mask microtransaction for that friday the 13

+1

I'm excited for the new packs.
Too little notice and ending too soon. Guess I'll be skipping these...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
lepre84 wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:

- Stuff popping up over your head is great for the first few minutes, and then it gets obnoxious. Tied to a skill could have perhaps made for a different story.

I'm pretty sure it was obnoxious from the very beginning. :)

Oh, it was. Believe me. It was.

I have yet to hate a microtransaction nearly so much as I hate the amulet effects.

That being said, the new crop of pets isn't bad. I'd like a jack o' lantern pet for Halloween, actually.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
vixien wrote:

I'm sad to read that divination cards will be the top tier thing again with the next supporter packs.

I don't think this is the case. I believe 'make a divination card' will be a regular MTX while we will get a new top tier supporter pack thingie with the next packs.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Oct 31, 2015, 1:04:02 AM
"
roguemjb wrote:
I still haven't gotten my Awakening tshirt. Also, that accent is confusing

Me neither, my T-shirt or novel. Have emailed support twice about it.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
The next supporter packs better have pets in them, damnit. I miss never having purchased a kiwi. And I want more things like my rhoa. MAKE IT HAPPEN GGG. I'll throw money at you.

Yep, that Kiwi was the main reason for me to buy a small supporter pack, back in the early days.
On the other hand... you can buy lots of pets seperately now.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[quote][url][u][i][b][b][/b][/b][/i][/u][/url][/quote]
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
"
shin00bi141 wrote:
do any packs come with weapon a-BEX?

Some kind of portal in City of Sarn
Spoiler

Yeah I caught that portal thingy too...and LOL. xD
"
roguemjb wrote:
I still haven't gotten my Awakening tshirt. Also, that accent is confusing

Same here, I guess I'll contact support.

The sad part is, I won a streamer competition on Zeno's channel and he ordered me a T-shirt from the US sent to EU and I had it in less than a week.
I am excited for the new supporter packs (hopefully some armor skins).
Lunaris pack best pack! Divination cards kinda got flooded into the game and the highgate weapon effect doesnt look as cool so I skipped upgrading again.

Kinda looking forward to seeing new supporter pack, hopefully it lets you design an item, or mtx effect or a pet, or something really neat, i'd be all over that.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Oct 31, 2015, 6:17:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info